Worst sport, vote on opinion

m_vaughan said:
To be honest test cricket is one of the most boring things to watch. I dont think I have seen any test game that does not involve England or Australia for more than 1 hour. One day cricket is better, but twenty20 is the real deal!!

But in terms of play, I think test cricket gives you the true indication of your strengths and weaknesses. Which is why you dont have too many flukes in test cricket.

Personally, I have never played even a 50 over cricket match. We did play 25 over a side games during school.

The Sport I really like is footie (Soccer as some people like calling it). It is the most entertaining sport on this planet. Nothing, and I mean nothing can beat it. I am a Cagliari, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Spain fan, and try not to miss a single game of theirs.

I also like Tennis, Motorsports, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Rugby Union, Pool, Table Tennis, Swimming, and Scuba Diving. I was also a big fan of the WWE when I was a kid, and I still watch some of the shows in case they are on TV when I am channel surfing. I also follow a lot of Track and Field events.

I do not like Baseball, American Football, Aussie Rules Football, and Golf.

2020 is poo. its not cricket, and the icc should kill it.
as for no flukes in test cricket, glenn mcgrath scored 61 against new zealand (though it was nz). and every time england wins a test, well theres another one. (sorry to all english fans in thsi forum, just ggettin myself g'd up for the ashes tonight)

SkateBoarder2 said:
Aussie Rules Football is the most boring sport to play and watch.

Actually it's not football as you can touch it!

footy rules!! go crows, and port adelaide r FERAL!!!!!!! DIE

sachin said:
They should rename the game,Thugby!My mum thought of that one:D

i can't believe i actually laughed out loud at that. tell ur mum shes a funny old cookie!!! :D

Test Cricket-------------> Five whole days to find out the winner.
Twenty20 Cricket--------> Two hours to find out the winner.

Now I love Tests, but if you like cricket around here you are considered 'gay'. I think two hours of fun is better for them instead of five days of block,block,block don't you?

test cricket is all about tactics, its a thinking sport. 2020 isnt. i think most ppl would agree with me,but then i may be wrong.

test cricket has all the traditions in it. 2020 is a simple hook, to get more ppl interested in cricket, but i hate it. anyways, each to their own.

ppl, say weather u like test or 2020 better, im interested to no now.

jdbais said:
Typical Victorian. Although all Victorians know how s**t AFL is they just don't want to admit it. One reason could be because they have got nothing else to amuse themselves with.
As i live in the Most livable city in the world(or one of them),i have enough entertainment,and most victorians,plus most of the country,love AFL.I think it is more likely that your statement applies to you and Queenslanders. ;)

kevmead said:
Proof if needed that you shouldn't always listen to your mum:D
Don't worry,i don't.I do point out to my mum that Rugby involves alot of skill.Just not as much as AFL does.And it is not as exciting.

i can't believe i actually laughed out loud at that. tell ur mum shes a funny old cookie!!! :D

Yes,my mum will love to hear that someone off a cricket forum thinks she's funny,knowone else does! :D

SkateBoarder2 said:
Now I love Tests, but if you like cricket around here you are considered 'gay'.
Yeah,some people have that attitude around where i live.A real shame.But,you should at least explain to them why you do love test cricket,give them a chance to change their minds. ;)

sachin said:
Yeah,some people have that attitude around where i live.A real shame.But,you should at least explain to them why you do love test cricket,give them a chance to change their minds. ;)

I absolutely love watching test cricket, especially with the situation in the current game. There's nothing better to me than watching how a batsman tries to cope with a bowler that is bowling supurbly.

Exactly!Crickeet is an extremely strategic sport,and requires great skill and concentration.But most people will need examples,spectacular highlights,stunning crashes...etc........etc......That sort of thing,which isn't always prevelent.

Other than AFL I think the worst sports are those which are decided by judges. It leaves the door open to corruption and cheating as was seen in the 2002 Olympics. These sports ofcourse include gymnastics, figure skating, surfing, diving and Equestrian.

jdbais said:
Other than AFL I think the worst sports are those which are decided by judges. It leaves the door open to corruption and cheating as was seen in the 2002 Olympics. These sports ofcourse include gymnastics, figure skating, surfing, diving and Equestrian.

afl rules. alothough i dnt really get men in short shorts jumping on men in short shorts. and there weren't any olympics in 2002

nah, aussie rules footballer get geared up in short shorts aswell. andt then they jump on eachother.

note the short shorts on him.

its still a good sport tho. GO CROWS!!

Attachments

• crows.jpg
    crows.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 30
I think Aussie Rules Football should stay in Australia. We don't want it shown on BSkyB!

Users who are viewing this thread