Wrestling Mafia- Game Over. Abhas Wins!

ARay

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
gaaaaaah.. i missed lost mafia because i shifted my house at an inopportune time
>.<
I informed LL beforehand thoooo... thats why he replaced me quickly....
I got it back not and i want to join :)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Welcome aboard then.

6 more people then we begin. If I don't get 6 more people, I'll make a few adjustments. Either way, we start Saturday. Hopefully :p

P

pcfan123

I say just start it now, whats the point of signing up 5-6 more people if they will be inactive (most likely) and we have to replace them anyways.

Every mafia game so far on PC has had about 20 signups and about 5-8 inactives. I say just skip them to begin with and lets get this party started.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I'm gonna step in and say, this won't start untill one of either Lost Mafia or Football Mafia is over. I don't want this to become like everything else on the forum where everyone sheeps about and then everyone tries to do it. My personal feeling is that there should only be a few excellent modders who are modding the games.

We shouldn't really have games where they are being hosted by noobs. But let's not over kill this please, and at the moment you will have to deal with the member base we have of about 20 members. It won't expand, you will just have to stick with 20.

Also if everyone starts making games then it's just gonna ruin it.

P

pcfan123

Agree to some extent about overkill and noobs running the game. However Lost Mafia ended today :)

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, I just realised, I came to this thread from the forum home page and hadn't actually had the time to see that Lost Mafia had ended.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, I just realised, I came to this thread from the forum home page and hadn't actually had the time to see that Lost Mafia had ended.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Yea, so we're going to start this soon.

I've worked hard on the balance of this game though. I think it'll work well. *shrug*

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I'm gonna step in and say, this won't start untill one of either Lost Mafia or Football Mafia is over. I don't want this to become like everything else on the forum where everyone sheeps about and then everyone tries to do it. My personal feeling is that there should only be a few excellent modders who are modding the games.

We shouldn't really have games where they are being hosted by noobs. But let's not over kill this please, and at the moment you will have to deal with the member base we have of about 20 members. It won't expand, you will just have to stick with 20.

Also if everyone starts making games then it's just gonna ruin it.

Agree with that. Personally speaking I only want to play ONE Mafia game at a time. Atm its football mafia, maybe you guys can start after that one ends? Its gonna get boring if we play too many mafia games at a time, Imagine If you are townie in one, mafia in the other. :facepalm

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I think it will be fair if we start this now. Two at a time are ok, but more than that is a load.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
I reckon we should wait for a few days, until Football Mafia is in Day 3/4/5. People will be eliminated by then, so then, it makes more sense.

We just have 20 players. I reckon that 2 games could go on at once, but one should be halfway in.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I think after this we maybe we should have a 1-2 week break in case people are over it... If everyones still eager for another then if anyone wants to make one go ahead. But we don't want to overkill it because these mafia games are great.

Users who are viewing this thread