Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Lynch - Funknath

Reason - It's a trend and I don't mind even if he's not playing.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Role received, thanks :)

Abhas added 7 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Oh, and one thing, the rules don't say anything about whether a role-claim is allowed?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
You can role-claim whenever you want and say whatever you want, as long as you don't quote the PM.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Great role, thanks guys. Next mafia game up will be my Simpsons Mafia. But this won't have sign ups started until at least mid next week to give every one a break. It's getting over kill at the moment. Anyone who tries to start a big mafia game till then will have it closed, if anyone wants to have say a quick, 6/7 man mafia game can. But there will be no more big scale ones until the 'Simpsons Mafia'

EDIT: Hmm.. we're gonna have to have a discussion.

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
FYI, we shall be starting from Night 1, and not Day 1 as per usual, because no lynches happen on Day 1 and there are no day-roles in this game.

blake

School Cricketer
Let's get this underway! Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Hopefully the civilians can get on the board with this mafia, as I don't think the civilians have won a single one yet? (may be wrong)

Football Mafia is still going though, so that has the potential for the civilians to win as well. Anyhow... definitely want to get this one started.

Users who are viewing this thread