Wrestling thread

This is far from true. By all accounts, Sandman has been a model employee for the last 12 months, more so than almost any of the other wrestlers.

This is true, Sandman and Tommy Dreamer appear to be the only originals Vince isn't gonna get rid of...partly becos Tommy Dreamer pretty much runs ECW though

This is far from true. By all accounts, Sandman has been a model employee for the last 12 months, more so than almost any of the other wrestlers.

I really didn't know that, I've just seen reports from time to time stating that he had heat backstage.

If that is the case then I hope they use him wisely and not just turn him into another jobber.

That simply isn't true either. Tommy Dreamer has absolutely nothing to do with anything backstage at ECW.

Tommy Dreamer is the head booker of ECW...he was it jointly with Paul Heyman, but now that Heyman has been moved away from ecw, Dreamer does all of the booking

why dont people state their sources.... a bum on the street told you? or is it crediable

Tommy Dreamer is the head booker of ECW...he was it jointly with Paul Heyman, but now that Heyman has been moved away from ecw, Dreamer does all of the booking

When it comes to wrestling and cricket, andrew_nixon is always right. On this occasion...he is again, Dave Lagana is the head writer.

I really didn't know that, I've just seen reports from time to time stating that he had heat backstage.

If that is the case then I hope they use him wisely and not just turn him into another jobber.

Nothing to do with this post but did you know that Sandman had practically no wrestling ability when he first joined ECW.

Last edited:
When it comes to wrestling and cricket, andrew_nixon is always right. On this occasion...he is again, Dave Lagana is the head writer

I have seen many cases of Andrews great knowlege of wrestling and cricket, but i'm sure Wikipedia is a reliable source, cos thats the source i found this info on, and he is the head booker, not writer. The Booker takes on the angle of putting the matches together, along with the wrestlers involved, whereas a writer simply comes up with the ideas, they are slightly different.

Last edited:
I have seen many cases of Andrews great knowlege of wrestling and cricket, but i'm sure Wikipedia is a reliable source, cos thats the source i found this info on, and he is the head booker, not writer. The Booker takes on the angle of putting the matches together, along with the wrestlers involved, whereas a writer simply comes up with the ideas, they are slightly different.

Tommy Dreamer was the booker of ECW back when it wasn't part of WWE. These days, Dave Lagana is the writer, and Dusty Rhodes is the head booker.

Tommy Dreamer currently has no involvement with the WWE other than as a wrestler.

Nothing to do with this post but did you know that Sandman had practically no wrestling ability when he first joined ECW.

I wouldn't say that he has a great deal now. Regardless though he's someone who's able to win over fans so that's the main part. I'm sure we'll see a beer drinking contest between him and Stone Cold at some point.

Tommy Dreamer was the booker of ECW back when it wasn't part of WWE. These days, Dave Lagana is the writer, and Dusty Rhodes is the head booker.

Tommy Dreamer currently has no involvement with the WWE other than as a wrestler.

O right, fair enough, i was just reading an article about the old ECW, sorry about that...is he still involved with training a lot of development talent, on OVW and so on..

Its Benoit vs CM Punk for the ecw title...shud be a gr8 match

I think he will get it, but i wouldn't mind either way cos i would love to see CM Punk have a title reign.

Users who are viewing this thread