Wrestling thread

I think CM Punk is set up for a title reign then a move to either raw or smackdown, he seems to be to popular for the storyline that he is in

Wel he won't move with the title, they will strip him of it, if he moves...

im not saying that he keeps it... im saying that he will get the ecw title strengthn his popularity then move him to the main shows

Ahh ok, i'm not sure of that, i think they will maybe keep him on ecw for a while, now he is working with the originals, or whats left of them. I think they maybe see him as more rough and tough and extreme.

No, they just want to build him up without having to use him on a main show. ECW is basically a development

It is testing out the acting skills of all involved in WWE knowing that he really is alive but having to act that he isn't. Quite funny seeing the commentators and wrestlers talk about him being dead.

Yeah, this is ridioclous now. Death shouldn't be faked like this. The whole WWE is turning into a bloody soap opera show. With hardly any quality wrestling. At least I can still reminisce of the "glory days" of Late-90's early 2000's.

Would be good to see him back. I'd take the Rock even made one brief appearance and we haven't seen him since.

stone colds stoylines were brilliant.... he was never invinicble like cena

Stone Cold can barely walk anymore. Bring back, Rocky Miavia lol

doesnt change the fact that i still want to see him back

Last edited:
Why? You want to see him walk in the ring, talk for a minute, stunner someone and then "drink" some beer?

Users who are viewing this thread