Wrestling thread

Imagine if he walks down the streets of Greenidge, Connnecticut and someone who actually belives he is dead see's him!

This is true, if he doesnt come back, he will have to live a very private life from now on, not going to any public places, movie premieres, WWE induction ceremonies, big parties, shopping, and god knows what else...hes now basically stuck in his office or at home if he wants to pull it off...poor vince

So would this mean Steph would comeback? I'm assuming she must be working on her own career so Shane would become the new head of WWE.

Stephaine will be the perfect choice to replace Vince Mcmahon :)

Why?? Shane is far better in that role in my opinion, stephanie just used to make a hash of everything

IMO Steph doesn't have what is needed to run the WWE. Shane on the other hand has always been the natural heir apparent to Vince.

im not a fan of wrestling anymore but i find this sickening, of all the deaths in wrestling in its history and then they go and pull a sick stunt like this, this will cause younger viewers to believe its real and has made every death in wwe history a joke. when i used to watch this it used to be good, but due to poor storylines they've had to resort to faking a serious subject. indeed a sad day for wwe. i really didnt think they could sink any lower.

IMO Steph doesn't have what is needed to run the WWE. Shane on the other hand has always been the natural heir apparent to Vince.

I'm guessing that there might be a power struggle storyline between the different McMahon members.

I've always felt that if Shane had more control then WWE would pick up dramatically, however it seems that Stefanie is the favoured one backstage and currently has more power. The biggest problem with her is that she has a very poor idea of what constitutes good taste and over eggs the fantasy element.

Just look at how the website has changed over the past couple of months. Whilst Shane was in charge it became more factual, reporting stories truthfully (as WWE can) without worrying so much about break kayfabe. Now, its changed back to being run by Steph and we're back to full on fantasy mode.

Last edited:
What I don't get about WWE is why don't they base the storylines on who wins the matches, rather than doctoring the results of matches to fit storylines?

Also, if they've made this into a storyline and have just made up Vince's death, then it is a disgrace!

This sort of thing makes me dubious about all WWE 'deaths'. I mean, what about Eddie Guerro? Is he really dead, or is it another example of a sick storyline?

Last edited:
What I don't get about WWE is why don't they base the storylines on who wins the matches, rather than doctoring the results of matches to fit storylines?

Also, if they've made this into a storyline and have just made up Vince's death, then it is a disgrace!

This sort of thing makes me dubious about all WWE 'deaths'. I mean, what about Eddie Guerro? Is he really dead, or is it another example of a sick storyline?

I agree with this, but Eddie Guerrero is truly dead! He was set to become the Heavyweight champion, beating Batista in a triple threat match, on the day that he died!

Because the matches are complete works. The results are always pre-determined and have been for 100 years. You can't have a legit professional wrestling match, they're dull as dishwater.

So would this mean Steph would comeback? I'm assuming she must be working on her own career so Shane would become the new head of WWE.

Steph's career is in the WWE. I have read that Steph and Linda McMahon are both to make on-screen returns soon

Its gotta be shane, i just hope he stops wrestling and concentrates on running it, cos hes an awful wrestler.

You lot think this has made WWE worse? Their website has had the most traffic ever and they're getting mentioned on other programs around the world, it's been brilliant for them.

Just a question, if someone dies in a soap and you see them down the street are you all in shock as well? Some of you need to grow up.

You lot think this has made WWE worse? Their website has had the most traffic ever and they're getting mentioned on other programs around the world, it's been brilliant for them.

Just a question, if someone dies in a soap and you see them down the street are you all in shock as well? Some of you need to grow up.

Why make a accusation like that without any evidence. Soaps are ALL done in acting, but sometimes WWE doesn't seem to be ALL in Acting. I have actually lost myself, i haven't a clue what i mean but hope you understand.

I think they should be able to draw fans and publicity by putting on good shows with good rivalries. They shouldn't have to resort to "killing off" someone. TNA can do it, why cant WWE

Users who are viewing this thread