Wrestling thread

Was certainly a very good Smackdown last night...

Wonder if that's the end of those two battling.

It is, this was Batistas last match since he lost in a last chance match at Vengeance...he can only go for the title once Edge loses it...so i expect Matt Hardy to challenge for it now, if not then Mark Henry or the Great Khali :p

yep, maybe he will challenge edge for the title at Great American Bash

I want The People's Champion to return! It's not the same without him around! Also, Stone Cold's return would be good, but I understand his injuries won't allow him to wrestle.

No they won't...so hes stuck to films for now... and making the odd appearance as a beer drinker...

WWE have opened a new development territory- Florida Championship Wrestling,i never understood why the closed down Deep South Wrestling anyway, although Deep South are returning on Thursday, why don't WWE have Ohio Valley, Deep South and Florida? I was reading that Deep South is the 5th territory they have dropped since 2000...and only one of those have survived...why do WWE feel it necessary to drop them willynilly...and why don't they just keep them all and develop even more talent from all around America?

They dont have enough talent to put on all of those shows, they fall out of relationships with those shows and the lack of improvement of wrestlers in those shows could be reasons for that

I thought that they used those shows to find talent, and then develop the talrnt...surely its better to have territories all around america, u are likely to find more talent.

HollyWood Hulk Hogan Tearing The T-ShirtZ Off,Wow,That's The Most Wonderful Moment One Could Ever See!

Hey lads, I'm a big wrestling fan. I've been to the last 13 WrestleManias, and I've seen some great matches. Out of them all, two of my favorites have to be Kane vs Khali, and Lesnar vs Goldberg in their send off. Fantastic matches.

Look forward to becoming a thread regular.

I thought that they used those shows to find talent, and then develop the talrnt...surely its better to have territories all around america, u are likely to find more talent.

No, they use scouts to find talent, then they hire them and then they put them onto OVW or FCW. Those shows are used to develop the talent, so it doesnt matter where they are with regards to finding talent

Bob Dylan said:
Hey lads, I'm a big wrestling fan. I've been to the last 13 WrestleManias, and I've seen some great matches. Out of them all, two of my favorites have to be Kane vs Khali, and Lesnar vs Goldberg in their send off. Fantastic matches.

Look forward to becoming a thread regular.

Since hes banned I presume this is lies. He likeed Kane/Khali? That was the worst match in WM history IMO

Users who are viewing this thread