Wrestling thread

Yep, confirmed now. What an awful way for one of the best wrestlers to go. My heart goes out to friends and family for the loss of Chris Benoit, and the arrival of his tainted legacy

I saw the show and what he said was something like this:

"Tonight's storyline was to be the supposed demise of my character Mr McMahon, but in reality, WWE Superstar Chris Benoit and his family are dead."

I suppose by doing that, he has avoided the necessity for yet another overblown storyline.

I am hoping this sad end to a great man and wrestler will make the wwe stronger and better, and i hope that they learn not to do stupid storylines again like the mcmahon one...

I am hoping this sad end to a great man and wrestler will make the wwe stronger and better, and i hope that they learn not to do stupid storylines again like the mcmahon one...

How in the blue reaches of hell can you connect a storyline to someone killing his family and then commiting suicide? Don't be so stupid.

WWE has done this before and there were no problems, remember 'Alan Wilson, Torrie's Dad'? He died from a heart attack in the storyline and I bet nobody even cared.

Some of you lot are either incredibly stupid, or incredibly naive. If you seriously think that Benoit thought 'Oh, Mr McMahon is dead in the storyline, when he isn't really, I feel the need to kill my immediate family' then some of you need to get out more.

He saying that Mr McMahon's storyline death made him look stupid coming out of the blue afer the real death of Benoit.

You don't have to be rude to members just you don't agree with them. :mad:

How in the blue reaches of hell can you connect a storyline to someone killing his family and then commiting suicide? Don't be so stupid.

WWE has done this before and there were no problems, remember 'Alan Wilson, Torrie's Dad'? He died from a heart attack in the storyline and I bet nobody even cared.

Some of you lot are either incredibly stupid, or incredibly naive
. If you seriously think that Benoit thought 'Oh, Mr McMahon is dead in the storyline, when he isn't really, I feel the need to kill my immediate family' then some of you need to get out more.

Yet you seem to be the only one who didn't get what he was saying...

Jesus, at least some people understand what i am talking about, why are you so rude to every1 MUFC?? I was never rude to you! I think my point is justified, and its about opinions anyway

It's on Sky Guide, but I'm expecting them to air a show similar to tonight's look back at some classic RAW matches.

It should be a real show, they are trying not to mention the Benoit situation to much at this stage, it wasn't mentioned at all on ECW, and that was a proper show, with decent matches, so smackdown should go on...

Rey Mysterio will return at Great American Bash

Last edited:
ECW was showing? Thats on next.

yes it is as well.
Mr McMahon made a speech on the top of the show.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread