Wrestling thread

I caught some of TNA last night. Very average in my opinion. Sure there are some decent aspects too it, but something just didn't seem to click for me. The endings of the matches also seemed to leap out at a seconds notice, rather than being built upto. Sure this could be down to the restricted time, but it also occured at the recent PPV which I caught the last couple of matches of. Kurt Angle being on the show is probably enough to keep me interested, although the fact that he has all the titles seems a bit pointless too me and still makes me confused as to what the X-Division actually is, when seemingly anyone can win it.

The guy dressing as Randy Savage made me laugh though, I didn't realise AJ Styles character was so weak either. On another note, I thought Sting had gotten away from the white and black face paint? Last thing I heard was that he went more retro, like when he started his career.

although the fact that he has all the titles seems a bit pointless too me and still makes me confused as to what the X-Division actually is, when seemingly anyone can win it.

It is not about weight limits, it is about NO limits!:cool:

I'm not sure if that is how it goes, but it is something along those lines.

Not meaning to be harsh, just found that to be particularly lame. To be honest, the quality of wrestling is fantastic...but as MUFC1987 said, subtle things like the endings of matches could be improved on.

I caught some of TNA last night. Very average in my opinion. Sure there are some decent aspects too it, but something just didn't seem to click for me. The endings of the matches also seemed to leap out at a seconds notice, rather than being built upto. Sure this could be down to the restricted time, but it also occured at the recent PPV which I caught the last couple of matches of. Kurt Angle being on the show is probably enough to keep me interested, although the fact that he has all the titles seems a bit pointless too me and still makes me confused as to what the X-Division actually is, when seemingly anyone can win it.

The guy dressing as Randy Savage made me laugh though, I didn't realise AJ Styles character was so weak either. On another note, I thought Sting had gotten away from the white and black face paint? Last thing I heard was that he went more retro, like when he started his career.

X-Division has no weight limit and is for the wrestlers who have a high work rate in the ring. Most are Cruiserweights, but they don't have to be.

orton is going to win the title which is good but i think it will could possibly be one of the best matches cena is in

How may titles are there nowadays.

When I used to watch it, there were only about 5, now there are at least 12!

Everyone's a champion!

Raw Got 4 titles - WWE Champion,WWE Intercontinental Champion, WWE Women's Champion,
World Tag Team Champions

Smackdown Got 4 titles - World Heavyweight Champion,WWE United States Champion,WWE Cruiserweight Champion,WWE Tag Team Champions

ECW Got Only 1 Title - ECW Championship

Last edited:
Wonder if they will find the child on RAW. I hope so, as this storyline is taking far too long, and everyone knows who it is now anyway.

All the crowd favourites in Cena and Batista have being getting smashed by their Summer Slam opponent. Usually it's one opponent has the edge then the other guy gets pay back the next week.

I don't think that will happen in both cases this time. Cena, will probably lose at Summerslam. But i hope Batista wins. He isn't the best technichal wrestler, but he's far superior to The Great Khali. Please let it happen Mr McMahon.

I don't think that will happen in both cases this time. Cena, will probably lose at Summerslam. But i hope Batista wins. He isn't the best technichal wrestler, but he's far superior to The Great Khali. Please let it happen Mr McMahon.

It won't happen, The Great Khali is supposed to be this "dominating force" and will hold the title for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread