Wrestling thread

What about the Rock? Sorry for all the questions, but before the Rock went all Hollywood there were very few things I liked better than watching the Rock.

What about the Rock? Sorry for all the questions, but before the Rock went all Hollywood there were very few things I liked better than watching the Rock.

Was he a good wrestler? Yes I would say so. He might not have had the most technical skillin the ring, but his psycology in the ring and making the crowd involved was great

It has already been taped, so we are sure exactly what happens. Its not a PPV or anything, just a special TV show, so no need for huge matches

So what matches will be on show tonight at the great american bash?

Will it be...

.John Cena v Randy Orton
.The Great Khali v Batista
.Boogeyman and CM Punk will face ECW Champion John Morrison and Big Daddy V
.Evander Hoyfeild(stepping in for MVP) v Matt Hardy

Is Umaga in action?

No Umaga is not in action. Those are the only matches, and the rest of the time is spent with Vince and Coach in the ring trying to find the son. Also those matches are not correct. Its John Cena vs Carlito...and The Great Khali & Finlay vs Batista & Kane.

Batista and Kane bt. Finlay and Khali

This McMahon child storyline is crazy...

So Stone Cold's the child :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
No. The conclusion was that Coach's investigations were rubbish.

If you hadn't noticed my post happened before the end of the segment, but to be honest you just knew the, "Show Up, Raise Hell, Leave", motto was gonna come up somewhere in the night.

What an R.K.O!! :laugh

Last edited by a moderator:
My verdict on SNME is average. The McMahon storyline took up way too much of the show, and waas a little boring. Boogeymans, CM Punk, John Morrison and Big Daddy V's match was alright, and i hope CM Punk wins the title, he deserves it. Randy Orton made another impact on John Cena, again i hope he wins the title. The best match was the boxing match between Evander Holyfield and Matt Hardy. Holyfield knocked out MVP, which was great. The opening match was alright, but a little slow. What can you expect in a match with 3 men over 300 pounds, and an old Irish geezer.

Users who are viewing this thread