Wrestling thread

I hate TNA Ring I think is stupid
I wish they make it a 4 sides Ring

Whats wrong with it being different. 6 sides means more areas for big moves than 4 sides does. In the early days of TNA they did use the 4 sided ring, but it just looks wrong now compared to seeing the 6-sided ring.

I actualy prefer the 6 sided ring now

Whats wrong with it being different. 6 sides means more areas for big moves than 4 sides does. In the early days of TNA they did use the 4 sided ring, but it just looks wrong now compared to seeing the 6-sided ring.

I actualy prefer the 6 sided ring now

Nah. It is all about the four sided ring where you can bounce off the ropes without accidentally running into a corner.

Nah. It is all about the four sided ring where you can bounce off the ropes without accidentally running into a corner.

You can bounce off the ropes in a 6-sided ring. Ropes are opposite ropes and corners are opposite corners, just as in a 4 sided ring.

You can bounce off the ropes in a 6-sided ring. Ropes are opposite ropes and corners are opposite corners, just as in a 4 sided ring.

Yes, but corners are where ropes would be in a four sided ring. Must take some time getting used to for the wrestlers.

I wll try and get into TNA, since we have Bravo 2, WWE is going a tad downhill now with John Cena constantly being champion and no real force to oppose him.

Yes but Heidenreich criticised the WWE for the schedule and stress they put on the wrestlers. And Brock Lesnar has since done the same./

No true. But Heidenreich believes that he got sacked for not appearing in one of the house shows. This may have been due to the stress and too much wrestling. Shame as he was good.

How you finding it so far?

Well I was busy and I started watching when some weird WWE Idol competition was happening which did not impress me. I thought the actual wrestling matches were quite good, and I would probably watch it again, but I don't see what all the hype is about.

No true. But Heidenreich believes that he got sacked for not appearing in one of the house shows. This may have been due to the stress and too much wrestling. Shame as he was good.

He worked his last few shows with an illness, so the miss must be related to that.

Well I was busy and I started watching when some weird WWE Idol competition was happening which did not impress me. I thought the actual wrestling matches were quite good, and I would probably watch it again, but I don't see what all the hype is about.

The WWE Idol skit is a summarry of why I personally dont watch WWE. TNA, thats where it is at

And Hurricane Katrina also...his family where involved.

I used to watch WWE when it was WWF and it is getting pathetic. Vince's illegitimate child, WWE Idol!?

It is pathetic.

Smackdown's on tonight isn't there supposed to be Kane vs Khali for the title! Well anyway that's what i heard i'll just check up on it do you guys know about it?

Users who are viewing this thread