Wrestling thread

i also know tha they are going to phase out the x division title and focus on the bigger guys

TNA today have released Jerry Lynn, Brother Runt, Damaja, Basham and Matt Bentley

Angle will have three matches at the next PPV and defend them all in three seperate matches

i also know tha they are going to phase out the x division title and focus on the bigger guys

That's a rumour that's been going around for a while, and people close to TNA confirm that it has no basis in reality.

I bet Randy will win John Cena. Because he is 2nd best wrestler on Raw!

Blimey, is Randy Orton wrestling to win John Cena as a prize? I thought he was trying to win the title!

He will win the title, as Triple H wants to feud with Orton for the title down the line.

Last edited:
AJ Styles is awesome. He's like TNA's Jeff Hardy, but does much more extreme stuff.

You know that Jeff Hardy has been at TNA while he was away from WWE. He was awesome then, given no restrictions

yeh jeff was awesome wwe restrict the superstars to so called prevent injuries yet they have a longer injury list than TNA!

Thats because TNA's guys actually have the talent to do their stunts.

That, and WWE have a larger workload, with more shows and house shows

Yeh, the strain on the WWE superstars is immence, it has caused the downfall of many such as Heidenreich, Brock Lesnar etc.

Lesnar left because he had always wanted an NFL career and was persuing that, not because of the schedule of WWE.

Heidenreich was fired without being given a reason. Again, nothing to do with the strain

Yep, Brock Lesnar is in TNA negotiations now they are looking likely to get a 2-hour show. Angle is trying to get him to join as well. I hope he does because he is a talented wrestler and he could end up with some awesome feuds. Lesnar/Angle? Lesnar/Joe?!?!

Lesnar/Joe would be absolutely awesome

Users who are viewing this thread