Wrestling thread

yeh i agree and it is aout time orton got a well deserved title run he is the future of the business in my opinion

Yep, Orton deserves it. He should become the next champion.

He is better now. But being the champion for this long is not right.

Bruno Sammartino held the title between the years of 1963 and 1971, he lost it and then a week later won it back holding it for a further 3 years.

Well im sure the fans loved his reign. It was about the way they did his reign. They probably didnt put him against all the monsters making his look invincable and stupid.

Its because the system then was different, he will have only defended it a few times a year against the top guys. Much different to now where its defended at least once a month

Yes, true...so what do you think to Angle having three titles?

Lol, so he has the title without a partner, didnt no it was the tag titles. Madness...

Yes, true...so what do you think to Angle having three titles?

I knew the dig at TNA's titles was coming. Angle is more likely than not to lose them very quickly. He will have to defend them all at the next PPV in individual matches. The tag titles situation is all because Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle were against Team 3D in a champions match where if you won the pin you got their title. Joe won so he won the Tag Titles on his own. Order will probably be restored on TNA very soon.

Angle actually has 4 titles after that match: TNA World Heavyweight, TNA Tag Team, TNA X-Division, IWGP Championship.

Another important point is that this makes Angle the second ever TNA Triple Crown, after AJ Styles' 3-time Triple Crown

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread