Wrestling thread

I wouldn't get too excited about Lesner. He wants to concentrate on his MMA career so will be very much a stop\start performer as he'll take a lot of time out to train for fights.

I'm new to WWE as in I've never watched it before. I don't see why their is so much excitement about it as it is so obviously fake. I prefer boxing where it is all real and training matters. I'm happy to be proven wrong but what is the appeal of this fake sport?

What people refer to it as does not matter, it is not a sport. Sports are by definition competitive.

unique storylines and it does actually hurt still when you land on the ring you know i have wrestled before and you ahve to be strong to do it. Its like watching an art a form of acting and it is evry clever the way the superstars do it. There are many reasons that WWE appeals to people.

Ok fine but then tell me why you guys find it entertaining.

I appreciate good wrestling as one appriciates good acting. The storylines are mildly interesting too. I have a feeling though that I mainly watch it to see the icons of when I was 8 years old and thought it was real, wrestle.

People say it is like a Soap Oprah for men, but that being said, I am quite the Eastenders fan as well.:)

OK, so to you it is like acting. Well I'll try and find some on Sky Sports and i'll report on how i feel about it

WWE Raw will be on at 4pm on Sky Sports 3. Sky Sports 3 has wrestling on it pretty much every day.

If you want to see the best wrestling, TNA, then check out Bravo 2 from 10:30 to 14:30 on weekdays for replays of old episodes or Saturdays at 22:00 for the latest one.

Users who are viewing this thread