Wrestling thread

m_vaughan said:
I received my Bret Hart DVD yesterday and saw it today. I must say that its awesome!!

Order your copy now!!
i am going to bye it within the next month!!!Cant wait to get!!!

Just a quick question. Is New Years Revolution on Sky Sports or Sky Box Office ?

i think mr.mcmahon is going to screw HBK like he screwed Bret Hart a few years ago. WWE has always been interestin when mcmahon is around...also Mark Henry returns..I heard Jericho is jumpin over to NWA. is that true?

andrew_nixon said:
Sky Sports 1.
Oh my god! I dont know whether to jump up and down in joy or do a dance :D

Guess it's going to be a late school night for me :p

who's your favorite to win the Elimination Chamber match at New Year's Revolution? my pick would be HBK Shawn Michaels..

Last edited:
and his one and only reign lasted for 24 hours. He lost the WWE title to Austin the next night on RAW.

This really SUCKS! Edge is the new Champion! its almost like saying there was no use of Cena winnin the Elimination Chamber match. Edge used his "Money in the Bank" contract to pin a battered Cena after the match...

Last edited:
I'm glad cena isn't the champ anymore, but not as happy that Edge is the Champ. After Kane and HBK were eliminated, I was rooting on Carlito.

Edge has said he will have live sex in the ring on Raw. I can't see it happening because of the tv ratings and the fact fans going to watch Raw will be under 18. Anyway this is one interesting thing to look out for in Raw this week or tonight for those getting live coverage from the US.

aussie1st said:
Edge has said he will have live sex in the ring on Raw. I can't see it happening because of the tv ratings and the fact fans going to watch Raw will be under 18. Anyway this is one interesting thing to look out for in Raw this week or tonight for those getting live coverage from the US.
I think the technical term for that is "a joke"

Users who are viewing this thread