Wrestling thread

ZexyZahid said:
Official reports about wrestlers' death are normally being placed on WWE's frontpage.

The Undertaker is on vacation.

Sachinisgod2, just to explain your negative reputation for me.

I guess you don't know the Undertaker (in real life) took a vacation. Don't know where. That's why he wasn't on TV for a while. Wrestlers deserve some rest too.

I will watch the results of the match on the site
Because Ten sports doesn't stream it live

The results are:
Carlito,Masters,Kane,Kurt Angle and HBK are in the chamber
(can carlito wrestle in the chamber????????)

the EC qualifying matches weren't all that good. hopefully the EC match will be a lot better.

the elimanation chamber is going to be the best match for years loads of blood

yes there have been some unforgettable "hell in a cell" matches involving the undertaker. the 1998 match involving mankind n undertaker was awesome along with the six man "hell in a cell" at Armageddon in 2000..

satishmania said:
yes there have been some unforgettable "hell in a cell" matches involving the undertaker. the 1998 match involving mankind n undertaker was awesome along with the six man "hell in a cell" at Armageddon in 2000..
that was my favoirite with Kurt getting the pin over Rock after stunned by stone cold. Great match. :clap

avk2love said:
will brock ever return
He is currently too busy wrestling in Japan so i doubt if he will return to wwe.

Cowburn199 said:
You guys watching RAW tonight? Elimination qualifying matches :D Go Triple H !
sorry buddy Triple H didnt make it :( , the 500 pound 7ft man Big Show was the cause. i cant beleive an elimination chamber match without The Game :eek: .

andrew_nixon said:
Storyline reason: Not reaching goals he sets himself.

Real-life reason: He's not been fired and still does exactly the same job he's always done at WWE.
But now there are rumours that Bischoff might be done with wwe.

ZexyZahid said:
Tonight the Boogeyman will debut:

Just reading that Boogeyman's entrance was good. And during the match he ate some worms. :eek: Something to watch for the USA viewers.
Yeah he really eat those living worms, I hate that section.

Users who are viewing this thread