Wrestling thread

I would call it a promotion gimmit to get fans to watch Raw.
Anyway as expected they didn't go through with it.

I wonder how long Edge's reign will last now.
Also good to see Taker get his revenge.

aussie1st said:
I would call it a promotion gimmit to get fans to watch Raw.
Anyway as expected they didn't go through with it.

I wonder how long Edge's reign will last now.
I reckon they'll make the Cena v Edge match at the Royal Rumble a Triple Threat match and add Ric Flair.

They'll have Flair win it, to give him one more world title run before he retires.

This time The Undertaker will win the royal rumble i think. he has never won a royal rumble match. Then he'll go on to become the champion at Wrestlemania 22 for the final time in his illustrious career..

Winning the title at Wrestlemania would give Flair the perfect send off.
Who knows what they will do with Undertaker. Winning the Royal Rumble is one thing his legacy is missing.

Last edited:

It was shocking that Angle won the World Heavyweight Title on a smackdown special yesterday.

finally, kurt has won a title, he deserves it. Shame it couldn't have been beating Cena for the title 6 months ago though.

Nope i dont think he is returning.
I actually like Coach, The king and that other guy

There is this new guy called Matthew something and he really annoying. Worst part of the show, syaing how smart he and how inferior the fans are to him. Then when he says, "Your teacher..." Too bad Angle won it. I wanted Cena to win, ooh well. By the way, what happened to Chris Masters in the chamber?

Users who are viewing this thread