Wrestling thread

MVP has had some sort of medical issue, thats why he hasn't been wrestling properly. Hopefully he will be fully fit again soon

MVP has had some sort of medical issue, thats why he hasn't been wrestling properly. Hopefully he will be fully fit again soon

aswell as that I think they are trying to do a 'TNA' with Hardy and MVP holding the Tag Team and US CHamp. and how one keeps running off ith the belts

raw wasnt great tonight in my opinion the only good parts were main event and triple h umaga bit women's match sucked and candice fell on her head. Nice to see DH Smith debut as well. 7 out of 10 from me

Yeah Raw wasn't that good last night but it had good moments like when Candice fell on her head and Umaga and Triple H fighting each other:D.

candice's head thing just shopwe dme that women really shouldn't wrestle i mean playboy is fine but wrestling no lol looking forward to big daddy v and kane tonight on ECW

candice's head thing just shopwe dme that women really shouldn't wrestle i mean playboy is fine but wrestling no lol looking forward to big daddy v and kane tonight on ECW

She did hit her head really hard, didn't she? Hopefully, she'll be ok.

Yeah Raw wasn't that good last night but it had good moments like when Candice fell on her head and Umaga and Triple H fighting each other:D.

I cannot wait until the HHH v Umaga match! It's going to be absolutely amazing, after that battle last night!

Last edited:
She did hit her head really hard, didn't she? Hopefully, she'll be ok.

apparently she has a broken collarbone and will keep her out for 6-8 weeks.

Look as if a few switches have been done to looks like khali and Henry are going to ECW and with the possiblity of kane smackdown might get a few people to but not sure who.

source: pwmania.com

Last edited:
Is there anywhere where I can watch videos of the most recent smackdown/raw/ecw apart from wwe.com as the videos there don't work for me? :(

Sorry Jaz, its copyrighted video, so we cannot post links to it other than from WWE.com

Users who are viewing this thread