Wrestling thread

The triple H match is an interesting choice. I want it to be either street fight or First Blood, but not a steel cage. I never find them entertaining. Either way it will be a great match.

Yeah same here
I don't really like steel cage match aswell. But I want it to be a Street fight because they are cool:)

Then he can really kick Umaga's ass. Especially with his trusty sledgehammer.

Anyone feel the voting is rigged. I mean, there are 2 options really:

1) Voting is fair, but titles will never change/matches will be rubbish (lack of preparation)
2) Voting is rigged to give better show and knowledge of opponents for title changes

Well I just watched TNA BOUND FOR GLORY.
And it was amazing and I really liked the Monster's ball match:D it was cool

1) Voting is fair, but titles will never change/matches will be rubbish (lack of preparation)
2) Voting is rigged to give better show and knowledge of opponents for title changes

I think that too. There's not a chance they will plan 3 matches for each match, the outcome etc. They will have an obvious choice, and just plan the one match. In my opinion anyway, i may be wrong.

He was 6 years old. I know he wasn't an actor.

What would the point of planting an actor for a wrestler to pull into the ring, on a house show. It's not even on tv.

So you're saying that they allow them to pull a completely random child out of the audience at a live WWE event?? Isn't that just a little tiny bit dangerous?
Next you'll be saying that Santino Marello was really just a fan when he was forced to fight Umaga and went on to become IC Champion?? :rolleyes:

So you're saying that they allow them to pull a completely random child out of the audience at a live WWE event?? Isn't that just a little tiny bit dangerous?
Next you'll be saying that Santino Marello was really just a fan when he was forced to fight Umaga and went on to become IC Champion?? :rolleyes:

Well they obviously asked the parents before he got lifted over the barricade. Trust me it wasn't an actor, it would be pointless at a house show. Why would they fly a young child (5 or 6) over from America just to pull him out of the audience at a house show. Where's the sense in that?

If JBL is the ref for Taker v Batista then you know its rigged, no way that many fans would want him over Stone Cold.

Unlikely that it is rigged. These guys are pros, all matches (that I can remember) involve people who have wrestled each other a bit over the last month or so anyway, so it's hardly a big deal to put a match together. The person with the hardest job is CM Punk, yet in recent weeks he's been in matches with all three, so there is no problem. These matches don't involve some rookies who need matches laid out for them by road agents. Besides, voting probably closes quite early on the day anyway, so there is plenty of time to plan.

If JBL is the ref for Taker v Batista then you know its rigged, no way that many fans would want him over Stone Cold.

We're not all Stone Cold marks.

Last edited:
JBL is the biggest prat in the world and I can't see anyone voting for him to be the referee. As for his jibe at England's penalty failures, when was the last time your pathetic team even got to a penalty shootout, eh JBL? Let's see........Oh yes, that's right! NEVER! :p

Users who are viewing this thread