Wrestling thread

I am off to see Smackdown next Thursday. At Nottingham. Should be a great night. With it being a house show, will i see ecw?

The house show should well be single brand because ECW and SD are only recorded together for conveniece and reducing cost of having to produce 2 shows.

Well I know that some of you will know that I was recently away for a golf competition, incidently I qualified for the next round :happy. However in my hotel room there was Sky Sports and i started watching WWE Raw. Well I'm hooked. I know before I said I thought it was bad but I have changed my perception. I especially like that Randy guy and the Samoan against Triple H. However what are the difference between all the different WWE. Is there any place where I could get it explained?

The house show should well be single brand because ECW and SD are only recorded together for conveniece and reducing cost of having to produce 2 shows.

No because when we were booking the tickets, we looked for ecw and they didn't have it. It just had raw and smackdown on the list. But on both of the lists of superstars to appear is said Bobby Lashley and CM Punk. Who at the time of booking were both on ECW.

Great to see HBK back! I hope he destroys Orton at Cyber Sunday (come on, we all know that the fans will vote for that match!)

I love DX, they're so funny! :D

It sure was great seeing HBK back I thought they were going to have Triple H backstage ready to beat up Orton when he got back there.

I'll be putting my vote for HBK and Stone Cold as ref.

For the World Heavyweight Championship JBL will be biasse so don't vote to make him ref for the match. Elsewhere looking forward to Cyber Sunday (HBK)

have you guys voted for the matchs for cyber sunday.
I have and I voted for
Shawn Micheal for a match against Randy Orton for the WWE title.

The Miz and John Morrison for the ECW title against CM PUNK.

Stone Cold for the special guest referee in Batista vs Undertaker match

One thing I don't get about the WWE. Fair enough, it's all scripted before hand, like a play. So why in God's name do we need the 'Hall of Fame' crap at Wrestlemania every year? I mean, if Flair is the sixteen time champion simply because the scriptwriters wrote it that way, it makes 'Hall of Fame' completely meaningless.

no it deosnt becoz the people that are champion the most are the best do the most work and the most commited so they should be recognised for their hard work and energy they put into the business.

Exactly, they should. But the problem is you have to be a bigger guy for that. I doubt you will see Brian Kendrick or Jamie Noble because they aren't gonna be 10x champion or whatever. It's not gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread