Wrestling thread

Do you know how much it is for an adult? And how much are the seats higher up, as opposed to the front seats?

Well he tells me that for and adult it was around £50 at the higher seats but for the front seats alot more! Me and him are also going to watch next years Wrestlemania Revenge next year when we get tickets!

Well he tells me that for and adult it was around £50 at the higher seats but for the front seats alot more! Me and him are also going to watch next years Wrestlemania Revenge next year when we get tickets!

Yup Harry got back at about 2AM, says it was really good, I think he had rubbish seats(:p) and Alex just remember it isn't actually wrestlemania as Harry thought he was going off to watch a Friday night Smackdown episode thingy. lol

Well i'm proper looking forward to mine tommorow. It's gonna be awesome. I hope all the big stars are there, they should be. I might post some pictures of it, if i have time. It's gonna be awesome. I'm excited as you can tell. I have well good seats i think.

I will post some pictures later when i get the chance to put them on the comp.

The matches at the event were as follows:

Jesse & Festus def. Deuce & Domino.(then pulled a small kid into the ring, who looked bemused)

Dave Taylor def. Development Talent

Michelle McCool & Maryse def. Victoria & ?

Chuck Palumbo def. Kevin Thorn

MVP def. Matt Hardy (then were both attacked by Deuce & Domino, so Matt & MVP united but MVP tried to cheap shot Matt who countered and gave him a twist of fate and left the arena with all 3 belts)

CM Punk def. John Morrison (before being attacked by Big Daddy V)

Kane & Undertaker def. Masters & Finlay (Masters was injured during the match and had to be carried out)

Batista def. Rey Mysterio & Khali (Triple Threat) (Rey and Batista then celebrated in the ring, and then played with the crowd to see which side could make the loudest noise. Then they had a party to Eddie Guerrero's music before leaving)

Was a great night. Awesome.

I will post some pictures later when i get the chance to put them on the comp.

The matches at the event were as follows:

Jesse & Festus def. Deuce & Domino.(then pulled a small kid into the ring, who looked bemused)

Dave Taylor def. Development Talent

Michelle McCool & Maryse def. Victoria & ?

Chuck Palumbo def. Kevin Thorn

MVP def. Matt Hardy (then were both attacked by Deuce & Domino, so Matt & MVP united but MVP tried to cheap shot Matt who countered and gave him a twist of fate and left the arena with all 3 belts)

CM Punk def. John Morrison (before being attacked by Big Daddy V)

Kane & Undertaker def. Masters & Finlay (Masters was injured during the match and had to be carried out)

Batista def. Rey Mysterio & Khali (Triple Threat) (Rey and Batista then celebrated in the ring, and then played with the crowd to see which side could make the loudest noise. Then they had a party to Eddie Guerrero's music before leaving)

Was a great night. Awesome.

Surely when they pull child or adult fans into the ring, they're pre-scripted events using actors?

Surely when they pull child or adult fans into the ring, they're pre-scripted events using actors?

No i doubt this kid was an actor. He looked completly bemused. Then they directed him to slap Jesse on the head. Which he did.

No i doubt this kid was an actor. He looked completly bemused. Then they directed him to slap Jesse on the head. Which he did.

Actors are paid to look convincing!

so who are you voting for wwe championship match?
vote for jeff hardy as he deserve it and he is the only underdog so plz vote for him cyber sunday voting www.wwe.com. if you dont vote shawn automatically wins as americans gonna vote for him.

thanks

Nope, I wanna see HBK kick Orton's head off!!!!

Last edited:
Actors are paid to look convincing!

He was 6 years old. I know he wasn't an actor.

What would the point of planting an actor for a wrestler to pull into the ring, on a house show. It's not even on tv.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread