Wrestling thread

Yes indeed. I thought that ECW Monster Mash was a let down. Not that exciting for the weight that was in the ring.

but I wanna see Khali vs Big Daddy V
that would be a great match

Sorry but i honestly think that would be terrible. It would be extremely slow moving, little action and a very small number of moves used. I can't see it happening and hope it doesn;t.

Sorry but i honestly think that would be terrible. It would be extremely slow moving, little action and a very small number of moves used. I can't see it happening and hope it doesn;t.

F****** HALLELUJAH!!!!! :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

Finally, someone agrees with me! I cringe at the thought of Khali/Daddy V being a great match.

It would be slow. There would be a total of three different moves, a punch, a kick and possibly an elbow! Ooooo. And, it would make me yawn.

sd92, if I knew you in R/L, I'd buy a drink mate. :cheers

I don't know if this has already been discussed but i am very disappointed about the Judgement Day advertising. The first ad showed Batista holding the world heavyweight title now the wwe has changed it to Batista holding a face mask. Meaning that he will more than likely lose at Survivor Series to The Undertaker in Hell in a Cell.

F****** HALLELUJAH!!!!! :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

Finally, someone agrees with me! I cringe at the thought of Khali/Daddy V being a great match.

It would be slow. There would be a total of three different moves, a punch, a kick and possibly an elbow! Ooooo. And, it would make me yawn.

sd92, if I knew you in R/L, I'd buy a drink mate. :cheers

Lol cheers Jay. I just don't see the attraction to big fat men wandering around a ring wondering why they are actually there. Jeff Hardy vs Rey Mysterio. Now that is a match. Just as an example. And Jay, i would buy you a drink too :p

I don't know if this has already been discussed but i am very disappointed about the Judgement Day advertising. The first ad showed Batista holding the world heavyweight title now the wwe has changed it to Batista holding a face mask. Meaning that he will more than likely lose at Survivor Series to The Undertaker in Hell in a Cell.

I think you mean Armageddon but yeh i see your point. ;)

Last edited:
Yeh. The advert has been changed, but to be honest if i was WWE i would have left it. Then if Undertaker does win at Survivor Series it would make it look even more surprising as everyone would be expecting Batista to retain. Then again it could work the other way, people will see the new poster and think, ahh he's gonna lose at Survivor Series and write him off, and then he wins. Who knows, but i suspect they will be doing a win for Taker because Survivor Series is anniversary of his debut, 17 years now.

What part do you think Edge will have at Survivor Series. Obviously because he is on the ad for it.

That's an interesting one for sure. He is a smackdown main eventer so will be very close to the title scene. He may be part of the hell in a cell match with a run in or something, but i see them bringing him back in a proper match. But i can't figure out who he could go against.

Kane would be a contender as he's the one who put Edge on the sidelines for 4 months.

Yeh thats a distinct possibility. I have just looked through the Smackdown roster, and Kane is the only one i can see who will take on Edge. He doesn't really have a fued at the moment and is only fighting MVP due to Matt Hardy being out. I thought maybe Rey, but then it looks very much like he will take on Finlay at Survivor Series. So it looks like Kane.

I just wanna see Big Daddy V get his arse kicked
thats all

Users who are viewing this thread