Wrestling thread

Why you say that Jay. He's been going a long time, if you ask me.

exactly he has had at least 3 drug violations and tbh if wrestlers take drugs they should be released whoever they are they are just stupid and DH Smith has disappointed me as well.

Survivor Series is gonna be awesome! Edge is 100% gonna return. I cant wait for the elination tag team match. Its the 2nd year in a row that at SS HHH and Team Xtreme are playing in the same team!

Yep he sure did. Looks like he's debuting as a face though. He got a good reaction from the crowd.

He is a face, he appeared as Sting's mystery partner against Kurt Angle and Kevin Nash (both heels). Personally I love it, it isn't a WWE reject as some people say whenever a WWE guy goes to TNA, he is a big star

Surely that proves that TNA are not as good/don't have as much talent. If WWE upper-mid carders go to TNA are turn out to be main eventers then that's what i think anyway.

TNA's a developing company. Whereas WWE has been at the top for years and is the benchmark. You can't expect a smaller albeit up and coming company to all of a sudden nab massive stars, they simply do not have the money at the moment.

TNA are disappointing me, actually. They're employing more old WWE stars, thus pushing the great young talent they have down the card. TNA is fast becoming a joke.

They do have a great roster of stars though. Kurt Angle, Sting, Samoa Joe, A.J Styles, Booker T and god knows all the others that i don't even know about.

Yes, but it's the old guys like Sting, Booker T, VKM, Brother Ray, Brother Devon that are getting pushed, when younger talent gets shunted down the roster.

Users who are viewing this thread