Wrestling thread

i hope batista retains becoz taker as champ is kinda boring in a way don't get me worng i think he is great but i think the fans especially the younger ones connect with batista a little better

Well we will have to wait until Survivor Series to find out.

i guess so for those of you who don't know a wicked survivor series elimination style match has jus been announced on wwe.com below is the match.

Kane, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio & Triple H

vs.

Big Daddy V, MVP, Mr. Kennedy, Finlay & Umaga

HAHA. That's going to be a good match. We have Team Extreme, Kane vs Daddy V, MVP, Finlay vs. Rey and Triple H vs. Umaga.

It's more of a joke match. They probably won't even fight at all.

The WWE seriously expect Hornswoggle/Great Khali to attract viewers? Normally, a PPV has to be attracting with good matches, wrestlers and feuds. But a midget vs an Indian giant is not attractive. Hopefully, it won't even happen and someone else will fight. I'd prefer Santino Marella rather than Khali.

The Miz vs CM Punk vs John Morrison at Survivor Series, btw. And who see RAW on Monday? DX, Stone Cold > Great Khali.

I saw Raw. It was a great show, hence the great ratings it recieved.

I am expecting some more great matches at Survivor Series. Edge will be involved i'm sure.

Thats wwe is getting worser now.
because is becoming a joke now so I think they should stop all these jokes and show some really good matchs.

Users who are viewing this thread