Wrestling thread

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, Nash was great on the mic, but attitude.

Batista isn't a great wrestler, in fact, he's horrid, so damn horrid, but it's his mic work that got him the titles. Same with Cena, who is pretty bad as a wrestler, but Cena's a great guy and works his ass off. Also gave Bourne a good name with the management recently which definitely made me respect him more, because guys like Bourne are overlooked 'cause of their size. It's entertainment first.

From your list Morrison lacks charisma, MVP is alright, Christian has always been overlooked, and Bourne will have to get lucky.

Comparing somebody's wrestling ability with Khali's is lol too. Khali is probably the worst, if not one of the worst. So saying they're better than Khali is not saying much at all...

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Chris Benoit : Deserved to be no.1 before his death
Shelton Benjamin: Best in high flying moves
Bobby Lashley : A better wrestler than Edge.
Good in the ring but horrible on the mic. It takes more than in ring skills to be a sports entertainer. WWE did try to make Lashley a star. I don't think he was good enough.

Test: Was a better wrestler than Khali
I don't know much about Test but even Hornswoggle is a better wrestler than Khali.

RVD: He was never acknowledged as a top wrestler
RVD was given a run as the champion. He was the ECW and WWE champion at the same time and the only one to do so. He is also the current TNA heavyweight champion so I don't know what you are talking about.

Goldberg: Probably one of the best wrestlers of all time but never received too much attention.
Are you kidding me? Goldberg was the top draw in WCW at one time. He had something like a 170 match winning streak.

Kurt Angle: Very Underrated
Kurt Angle had one of the fastest rise to super-stardom in wrestling history. He was one of the biggest stars in WWE during his time with the company. It was his choice to leave.

Diesel/kEVIN Nash : Better than Khali, or even Kane.
He was a part of NWO; one of the biggest angles in wrestling. He also won the world title 5 times in WCW.

Few wrestlers who are better than others and are underrated are:
MVP
Christian
Evan Bourne
John Morrison
I can agree with this but the rest of your post makes no sense.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Batista has left lol

anyway The Miz shouldnt be World Champ but if he loses the US title it would probably be more obvious that he is winning a World Title but I dont want him holding 2 titles

I think he will become the first wrestler who will be unsuccessful at cashing in the briefcase :p.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
What a boring and crap Summerslam. No surprises at all even in Kane vs Ray match.

Nothing like last years DX entry.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
SummerSlam and the RAW after the PPV was very boring but I can say 1 thing that next week's RAW is going to be really great. Great for all Randy Orton fans like me..

Sheamus out, calls Americans spoiled and picks on the kids in the crowd, he says Randy Orton should never get a title shot. General Manager e-mail – respect to Sheamus and says bring out the throne a throne is brought out. A series of matches will take place and Sheamus gets to pick his opponent .

First macth for Sheamus to pick is edge vs. R-truth – Spear miss lie detector miss another spear, edge wins. Edge says until Sheamus beats edge hes no one

The Great Khali vs Chris Jericho – Jericho makes khali tap with the walls, then tells Sheamus to choose him but Khali gets up and chops Jericho off the top rope

Jillian Hall out she sings but Melina cuts her off, Jillian vs Melina for the divas title. Melina wins off the primal scream. Lay-cool on the tron, they say they have an offer for Melina at night of champions.

Miz in the back he says he didn't cash in on Sheamus because he was thinking of team WWE and John Cena needs to pay for replacing him with Daniel at Summerslam

Nexus out, gm e-mail gm says he was impressed by Nexus and lifts the ban on nexus in title matches. Wade Barrett says the truce between Sheamus and nexus over.

John Cena vs. The Miz. Danielson runs in and hits the Miz causing the DQ, he throws Miz in the ring attitude adjustment by Cena then Danielson gets Miz in a crossface until refs pulls him off. Danielson returns during commercial to beat up miz again.

Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov vs. The Usos (with Tamina). Kozlov wins with the Samba slam, then Tamina blows Santino a blow gun kiss.

Ted DiBiase (with Maryse) vs. John Morrison vs. Randy Orton. RKO to Morrison from a top rope jump, Orton wins then RKOs DiBiase for fun.

Sheamus is going to make his decision. Sheamus says he's defending his title and he's picking .. Zack Ryder. Braugh kick, Sheamus wins. Sheamus says now that he defended the title he's taking a month off, Wade Barrett out – he's cashing in his NXT winner price at Night of the Champions. GM E-mail. Says he's upholding Barrett's request but it will be a 6 pack challenge – Sheamus vs. Barrett vs. Y2J vs. Orton vs. Edge vs. Cena. Jericho, Edge, Cena, Orton and Sheamus beat up Barrett then each other with Orton hitting the RKO on Cena last.

Dark Match:
Battle Royal – Team Smackdown and Team Raw all kick out Nexus, Cena wins by elimination CM Punk.

Last edited:

deathrevenge9

International Coach
What was the logic behind Kane tombston-ing Undertaker?I thought it would go the other way and Taker will tombstone Kane into the casket.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:sarcasmRey Mysterio Defeated By Kane. I Don't Like This News At All. And If Undertaker Is In Vegetative State(I Think Vegetative Means Mad On Vegetables:p) How Can He Try To Smack Kane And How Did He Come Back?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I am getting sick of Wrestling post Nexus and Jhon Cena winning matches after getting beaten up for 14 minutes in a 15 minute fight. :mad:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
WWE sucks now. All the charisma is gone. I used to like all the angles they did and a bit of the major matches (yeh I don't care for the proper wrestling blaha blah), but now the angles are crap. Yeah I accept that wrestlers move on, but the legends haven't been replaced and now it's just boring wrestling and crappy angles. Half the people have no charisma whatsoever, and the only people that do are the PG wrestlers who get pushed for titles when they're crap. But that's just my opinion.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
I am getting sick of Wrestling post Nexus and Jhon Cena winning matches after getting beaten up for 14 minutes in a 15 minute fight.
Cena matches have the same formula to them. Cena gets beat up for most of the match but miraculously recovers in time to beat his opponent. It might work in front of a live crowd but it gets boring watching week after week on TV.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Most wrestlers follow a similar pattern these days, always get the one guy dominate, other guy comes back and usually wins.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I think he will become the first wrestler who will be unsuccessful at cashing in the briefcase :p.

Let's hope so!

What a boring and crap Summerslam. No surprises at all even in Kane vs Ray match.

Nothing like last years DX entry.

Agreed 100%! What a waste of ?15 that was - and it looked like being such a great event as well.

I am getting sick of Wrestling post Nexus and Jhon Cena winning matches after getting beaten up for 14 minutes in a 15 minute fight. :mad:

Yeah, it's getting boring now.

Cena turning a heel?? :spy

Well, that would certainly throw everything up in the air, eh?

Looks like it's really breaking down between Kane and Undertaker now - good! Smackdown might be fun over the next few weeks!

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Cena matches have the same formula to them. Cena gets beat up for most of the match but miraculously recovers in time to beat his opponent. It might work in front of a live crowd but it gets boring watching week after week on TV.

There have always been wrestlers around like that though, haven't there? I remember when Hogan was getting beat down by the guy with the Iraqi flag (forgotten his name), only to make a miraculous comeback.

Users who are viewing this thread