Wrestling thread

The Rock

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Kofi's handstand was amazing. And btw do you guys remember what JoMo did last year? That spidey thing was cool too.

So now the WM picture is clear -

Rock Vs Cena
Undertaker Vs Triple H w/ HBK as the guest referee
Sheamus Vs Daniel Bryan
CM Punk Vs Chris Jericho w/ Steph, maybe.
Big Show Vs Shaq, the NBA Star
Kharma vs Beth/Kelly

And btw, HBK is scheduled to appear on next week's Raw as Mr. Excitement told us and so that thing makes me feel that he might be taking part in their match as an enforcer of a referee. Everyone might be of the opinion that HBK will screw Taker and help his friend but HBK will screw HHH instead. Because, after 19 years of WM, I dont think the streak will ever end. EVER.

----------

Those promos say that "He will come to reclaim what's his." Y2J called himself as 'The Best In The World'. So he'll be there to reclaim his position in the WWE as Punk is using the same phrase, even on his shirt. It would be amazing to see Y2J vs Punk at Mania to see who really is the best.

Wow, I predicted it right all over again! :D

JBlues08

Club Captain
WWE are sure doing a very good job in turning Daniel Bryan into one very annoying champion, perhaps the most annoying champion as far as I can remember. :facepalm

The Rock

County Cricketer
Kofi's handstand was great, but that Spidey act by Morrison last year was just Amazing!

Yes, and that's when I thought that he might finally be getting a push. He was continuing the spiderman sorta stuff on Raws after 2011's Rumble - The Raw Rumble was a good one for him if you remember. He was a great in ring competitor but his mic skills sucked. He will be back in the WWE sometime in the future and I hope he'll improve his mic skills by then.

And by the way there was another reason why Morrison never got pushed. Go to Google and type: John Morrison - Batista - Melina.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Yes, and that's when I thought that he might finally be getting a push. He was continuing the spiderman sorta stuff on Raws after 2011's Rumble - The Raw Rumble was a good one for him if you remember. He was a great in ring competitor but his mic skills sucked. He will be back in the WWE sometime in the future and I hope he'll improve his mic skills by then.

And by the way there was another reason why Morrison never got pushed. Go to Google and type: John Morrison - Batista - Melina.

That explains a lot.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I'm disappointed that the boring old moany Jericho is back, I was hoping for the funny, lighthearted 'Ayatollah of Rock and Roll-ah' character. Only a matter of time before he starts calling all the audience members 'hypocrites' again. :facepalm Kofi Kingston - well played with the Trouble in Paradise!

Kane - nutter. And that's good - that's how Kane should be, not as someone who gets married etc.

Triple H and HBK - interesting stuff there! All in all, a good episode of RAW. :)

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
I love how he calls people hypocrite e.t.c.

IMO the HBK-HHH-Taker promo was pretty good and probably one of the best in recent times. Good way to remove Taker's wig also.

The Rock

County Cricketer
fearsome tweak YAY!! Just heard that the Rock will be there at WM29 too!

----------

I love how he calls people hypocrite e.t.c.

IMO the HBK-HHH-Taker promo was pretty good and probably one of the best in recent times. Good way to remove Taker's wig also.

Yes, looks like the American Badass will be back.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I know the presenters always say this, but last night's Elimination Chamber event was actually amazing. Both Elimination matches were great and the Cena/Kane Ambulance match was one for the ages. Definitely worth catching the repeat tonight if you didn't make the live showing. :)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
I Will Watch It Tomorrow

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
RAW was good last night.

Turns out Eve was just being a nastly little user with Ryder - she openly admitted it to the Bellas - that she only appeared to be interested in him to further her career. She also said that she intended to do the same with the 'big fish' - John Cena, but unfortunately for her, he heard what she said!

Trending worldwide - Hoeski. :D

But... best of all: Undertaker v Triple H is going to happen. And even better than that, it's going to be a Wrestlemania Hell in a Cell match!

The Rock

County Cricketer
Looks like Taker will reveal his new look at Mania. Great way to build this match - the two of the last New Generation Era superstars going one on one in a HIAC. And HBK will be involved in some way or the other.

BTW I cant wait for next week's Raw. The Rock will be there LIVE!

The Rock

County Cricketer
Just watched the live edition of SD. D-Bryan Vs Punk really stole the show for me.

Users who are viewing this thread