Wrestling thread

He said excluding the World Heavyweight titles.

In total, you are right Triple H has won 10 world titles.

It is wrong, in my opinion, to exclude other federations as the question does though.

Sorry, didn't read the full question.

Although the titles are equal, so if it is for a comparison, then HHH wins hands down

Yes, but thats just the WWE Championship, if you are doing it for a comparison, then you have to include the World Heavyweight title, because they are supposed to be equal, if you do then HHH has 10 and The Rock has 7

lol i just randomly asked a question and you all went mental lol

and someone said about cyber sunday and kane&undertaker being together they're not. It is on friday night smackdown.

You are right there, although I am not sure how respected the WCW title was at that time.

Last edited by a moderator:
ultimately, a world title is a world title. At that point, wwe still had plans for wcw and you had people like the rock jericho and angle all hold the wcw title in 2001

I don't know if any of you saw cyber sunday but here are my thoughts:

I have to say, I was really disappointed with this show. It promised so much and gave so little in return

First up, why on earth do we want to see Kane vs Umaga again? They gave another lack lustre match here. It would have been so much better to see benoit push him a little more or have him in a hardcore sort of setting with the sandman. Poor choice number one

The four team match was decent, Cryme tyme won as was to be expected. Texas tornado was a good format to have this match

The IC title match was decent but the wrong guy was wrestling in the match. Shelton benjamin would have put on a much better match against Jeff Hardy. I thought that due to the fact that Nitro and Benjamin are heels, they could have gotten involved with the match and cost carlito the match but never mind. Poor choice number two

DX vs Edge and Orton was a good contest. Bischoof did a great job as the referee. I would like to see bischoff on raw a little more but I guess we will have to wait and see

Women's title - not too much needs to be said about that one. The lumberjacks were alright, the match was decent. I was genuinely surprised to see Lita win the title

Tag team championship. Now don't start me on this one. What were people thinking picking piper. Dusty is just so much better. He was way more over. Even when flair and piper won, it was Dusty's music that they all left the arena to. Flair and Piper as tag champs will go nowhere. Flair and Rhodes could have led to so much morePoor choice number three

I have no real problems with the champion of champions match. It was a fairly good match and all three guys enjoyed their spots. Good to see booker pick up a few ppv main event wins in a row. You can say tainted win all you want but booker is the champion of champions. I was disappointed to see that this may have been booker's greatest ever moment and yet the ppv went out with k-fed's face on the tv

The show could have been a lot better

Users who are viewing this thread