Wrestling thread

The I Quit match is to get Chavo out of the way and "injured" so he can serve his suspension for drugs.

Last edited:
At least now we are being kept guessing on Vince's son, it was way too easy going with Kennedy.
So good seeing Triple H back and doing his usual pranks.

Well the rumour is, that Mr Kennedy is doing his suspension and in the mean time a mid carder or any other wrestler will be "revealed" as the son, but then Mr kennedy will come back with all the evidence and be the son anyway. Who knows...

That would be one whacky storyline so wouldn't surprise me if the WWE went down that route. Soaps do it all the time.

Lol WWE is one big Wrestling Soap. WWEastenders :p

I really wish WWE End this story soon because We Want to see Wrestling!!
not a darma so Right Now TNA is better :)

i disagree sometimes a good storyline is one like this and the plan is for the son to form some sort of alliance with Vince against his family so expect wrestling and a sort of faction thing to go on

well Storylines are cool but It must not be stupid...anyway TNA is going to be Bravo 2 in a about 5 mins

Both Smackdown and ECW ratings are up this week.

i think this weeks raw was one of the best in a long while your thoughts?

Also it appears that King Booker was suspended for 60 days because of his second breach of the wellness policy and on hearing this he has quit WWE. For more information go to www.rajah.com

No I like King booker oh well if he has a hip hop store, 2 wrestling school and WWE suspending him for 60 days!! I think he made the right thing

Smackdown was Brill friday watched all matches the i quit match was a beast, when Khali and then Batista came out it was so funny =but fake. Batista & Kane V Khali and Finaly was good aswell. Oh yeah 1 more questiion is B ig Daddy V Visera he was better as Visera not Big Daddy V he put more weight on lol.

i think this weeks raw was one of the best in a long while your thoughts?

Also it appears that King Booker was suspended for 60 days because of his second breach of the wellness policy and on hearing this he has quit WWE. For more information go to www.rajah.com

Have to wait until Friday before I get coverage :(

Really sad to see Booker go he certainly was a talent in the ring and the King Booker is where my aka came from. Will he be having a farewell or is he just disappearing?

Users who are viewing this thread