WRESTLING

wwe is based upon fake?

• yes

Votes: 49 81.7%
  • no

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters
Me too i don't watch it its jus a crap even i had an intrest for wwe since last 10 years. No i'm tired of watching i jus look te results and videos or pics in the net

hey guys r u looking for the "NEW YEARS REVOLUTION" ppv. in this ppv mainevent is none other than the ELIMINATION CHAMBER and the six guys taking part in it are:
1. HHH
2. CHRIS BENOIT
3. CHRIS JERICHO
4. EDGE
5. RANDY ORTON
6. BATISTA
and the refree of this match is none other than SHAWN MICHEAL
i got feeling that might be this match gonna be win by orton or batista pinning hhh so than the evolution will be broke off

I don't care who wins but Triple H should NOT be champion at the end of the pay per view.

faraz haider said:
hey guys r u looking for the "NEW YEARS REVOLUTION" ppv. in this ppv mainevent is none other than the ELIMINATION CHAMBER and the six guys taking part in it are:
1. HHH
2. CHRIS BENOIT
3. CHRIS JERICHO
4. EDGE
5. RANDY ORTON
6. BATISTA
and the refree of this match is none other than SHAWN MICHEAL
i got feeling that might be this match gonna be win by orton or batista pinning hhh so than the evolution will be broke off

No really. ;)

Wrestling now has become FAKE AND BORING... before in the olden days WWF was way better the undertaker stone cold rock the machman era and stuff it ws all there then when the partition came of raw and smack down it was so dumb it got boring after why was ther a partion... are they two differnet companies? thats plain stupid

Stinger said:
www.nwatna.com is the best wrestling company in the world today.

WWE uses crap storylines.

WWE sucks TNA "The NEW Alternative" Rocks!!!

TNA is not the best by any stretch of the imagination. Even today's WWE, which is probably the worst the company has been in its 38 years of existance, is better than TNA. True, TNA have some great X-division matches, but their main event is made up of guys WAY past their prime, like Savage, Nash, Luger and Jarrett.

There is a new type of wrestling that will be coming out shortly. It is underwater wrestling which will be backed by the TNA. More news will appear in this thread as time progresses.

Users who are viewing this thread