WWE Revamped [EWR]

Lets see shall we? THese are the things the stories share:

1. Overall Concept: 2 players trading the save file over on EWR playing as the GM of one of the WWE brands. Im not that bothered about this one
2. Draft: 2 players draft wrestlers for their brand. Not too bad this one either
3. 2 brands, not 3: Eliminating the ECW brand. This is where it starts to get fishy...
4. Layout: Exactly identical layout of shows. This isn't that bad, but I am sure you could have been more creative.
5. Signed wrestlers: The Rock signed to Raw on both stories. This is where we draw the line I feel.

It isnt just because Connor and myself don't want you to have The Rock. There have been a lot of similarities. We don't want you to stop, just don't get any closer to our story, or even start to move away a bit.

smackdownhb3.jpg

TL: Welcome to tonight's edition of monday night Smackdown!

MF: Yes and it should be big with two pieces of gold on the line but will it live up to expectations?

TL: I think and hope so, lets hope they don't let us down

batistabackstagesy8.jpg

MF: Yes and speaking of hope we can see batista has just arrived backstage

TL: Yes the Champ is here and is getting ready for his match!!!

Segment rating: 81%

---------------

MF: Now for a match that dosnt look like it is going to be much good!

TL: It looks good when you hve two good fine young athletes in the ring together?

MF: The Bogeyman
?

Carlito vs The Boogeyman.
The Match:
The Boogeyman strikes Carlito. Carlito kicks The Boogeyman in the gut to reverse the momentum. Carlito hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Carlito misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! High Angle DDT by Carlito just SPIKES The Boogeyman down! Cover, but there's no one to count for Carlito! Carlito gets taken down out of nowhere! Carlito takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. The Boogeyman hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Hooks the leg for a two count. Boogeyman DDTs Carlito. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Carlito reverses a The Boogeyman hammerlock. Boogeyman walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO!
Finish: Boogeyman powers out of a headlock. The Boogeyman gets whipped into the corner. Carlito charges in, but into a pair of raised boots. Boogeyman uses a roll up, with feet on the second rope! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!!
Winner - The Boogeyman by Pin Fall
Aftermath:
The boogeyman stays in the ring and...Oh no gives carlito the worms!
boogeymanoc6.jpg

MF: As i said that was rubbish and why have we got this freak of nature on our show! I want to go to Court

TL: He is a very talented WWE superstar and deserves more respect than you are giving him.

Segment Rating: 70%

---------------

TL: Up Next is a matchup between two WWE superstars who are at war with each other

MF: Yeah you better believe and i hope we see loads of blood and an actual good match

TL: Mick it is about seeing a nice clean performance by both players with as less blood as possible.

MF: Sometimes you talk out of your backside!

Bobby Lashley vs Finlay
The Match:
Finlay is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Finlay once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Finlay scoops and slams Bobby Lashley. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Bobby Lashley charges, Finlay moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Spear! Lashley is down! Cover, but there's no one to count for Finlay! Lashley pushes out of a Finlay hold. Flying shoulder tackle by Lashley sends Finlay CRASHING to the mat. Full nelson slam on Finlay. Hooks the leg for a two count. Spear! Finlay is down! Pin, but Finlay is out just before the three count. Finlay backdrops Bobby Lashley out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Finlay. Spinebuster by Finlay. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Lashley blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead!
Finish: The two competitors end up in the corner, grappling. The referee tries to break them up, but Lashley pushes him away. The ref tries again, and this time Finlay is the one to shove the referee away...and that prompts a double DQ decision from the referee!
Winner - Neither by Double DQ
Aftermath:
I don't think the fight has finished. Bobby Lashley and Finlay have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

finlaybobbylashelyqy9.jpg

TL: Great display of strength by both these competitors!

MF: There was no blood and if there isnt any blood till the PPV i will face someone * Back Cracks*

TL: You've had your time

Segment Rating 75%

---------------

TL: Well here we go to the ring to have a talk with a man who just fought and has a few words for Bobby Lashely.

Finlay: Hey Bobby, i know you will see this and i just wanted tu' let ya know that this wont be the last you see of me laddie

Interviewer: Well what do you mean?

Finlay: I mean that he will not be standing at the PPV, 1..2..3

finlayiu4.jpg

MF: Wow is he saying to the GM he wants Bobby Lashely at the next upcoming Pay-per View event

TL: It Sure sounded like it

Segment Rating: 71%

---------------

TL: Oh my god news just in Batista has been Knocked unconcious, and we know by email.

MF: Yes we received an email saying "Backstage, a crowd formed round Batista, who was been knocked unconscious and left down and out. Paramedics came over to help, although nobody seems to know who was responsible for the attack. "

TL: He has a title defence later, how will he defend liek this, but then again he is the animal

Segment rating: 78%

---------------

MF: And here it is and finally we will have a new champion.

TL: Not if he wins or no1 wins. Come on champ!

Batista vs John Cena - World Heavyweight Championship
The Match:
Cena takes a headbutt from Batista. Batista connects with rights and lefts and John Cena is down! Fallaway slam by Batista puts down John Cena. BIG clothesline on Cena. Cena flips out of a Batista bodyslam attempt. Batista charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Batista walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Cena goes for a splash but Batista puts the knees up. Full nelson slam on Cena. There's a two count on the pin. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Batista just KILLS John Cena! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. John Cena pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, John Cena ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Batista backdrops John Cena out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Batista. BIG clothesline on Cena
Finish: Kane just slid into the ring out of nowhere! Kane has a chair, and drops Batista and Cena with devastating blows, causing the referee to call for the bell. This match has been ruled a no contest!
Winner: Neither - No contest match and still the World Heavyweight Champion Batista
Aftermath: Kane has a chair. Batista turns and takes a brutal shot to the head. Cena is next to take a hard shot. Kane has demolished everyone(hokeslams all round)!

kaneyq5.jpg

TL: Oh my god i think none of us expected that, Kane has demolished everyone.

MF: Yay!!!! I see blood wahoo, But seriously i am disapointed because we do not have a new champion here tonight

Segment Rating: 81%

---------------

TL: Well backstage we have another hidden camera seeing Kane on his Cellphone.

Kane: Hey nice work tonight i think we can say " 2 is better than 1"

???: Yeh but hey when can i come

Kane: Just leave it to me, i'm going to......

MF: Oh my god does that mean Kane has got someone to do his dirty work, What stratergy.

TL: Startergy, that is horrible i hope he gets whats coming.

Segment Rating: 80%

---------------

MF:Now up comes a great match, well hopefully.

TL:You can never tell but we can definetly say they will try there best

London and Kendrick vs MNM(Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro).
The Match:
Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Nitro goes down. Brian Kendrick hits a rolling kick on Nitro. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Brian Kendrick and Paul London. London and Kendrick hook up Nitro, then hit a double suplex. Covers for a quick two count. Spin kick by Paul London to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Johnny Nitro reverses a hip toss. SUPER frankensteiner on London, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury. Spinning bulldog in the corner and London is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Hard back suplex on London. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Joey Mercury misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. London uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! London tags out to Brian Kendrick. Brian Kendrick connects with a back heel kick on Mercury and gets back up quickly. Mercury tags out to Johnny Nitro. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD!
Finish: I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. London and Kendrick have Johnny Nitro to themselves. Get Well Soon! 1....2....3! It's over.
Winners - Brian Kendrick and Paul London
Aftermath: London and Kendrick are making their way back down the aisle...but get jumped by World's Greatest Tag Team! Paul London gets dropped throat-first onto the guard rail, and then Kendrick is double suplexed on the entrance ramp! World's Greatest Tag Team storm the ring...and attack MNM as well! Mercury gets wiped out with the Spike Piledriver! Johnny Nitro doesn't fair any better, and gets beaten to the floor with punches and kicks. World's Greatest Tag Team have destroyed both teams!

theworldsgreatestteamoi3.jpg

MF: I have said this already tonight, great strategy by the world greatest team doing anything they can to stay with the gold.

TL: They are being so stupid though because you don't think our GM James Edmonds isnt watching this

Segment Rating: 82%

---------------

MF:Now here is a match for the cruiserweight.......It isn't?

TL:No it isn't yesterday Sabu had a chinese and has now qualified for heavyweight so he cannot win the title but he dosnt know that!

Sabu vs Shelton Benjamin
The Match:
Shelton is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Sabu scoops and slams Shelton Benjamin. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Sabu hits a rolling kick on Shelton. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Hard back suplex on Shelton. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Shelton powers out of a headlock. Sabu takes a flying neckbreaker from Shelton Benjamin. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Sabu is down! Covers for a quick two count. Sabu reverses a hip toss. Sabu hits a piledriver on Shelton Benjamin. That used to end matches, you know. Covers for a quick two count. Power drive elbow by Sabu. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Shelton Benjamin avoids a Sabu avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Spinning back kick from Shelton Benjamin.
Finish: Sabu counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Sabu uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Sabu has Shelton Benjamin down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Triple Jump Moonsault!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.
Winner - Sabu
Aftermatch: Sabu remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

sabuxd6.jpg

MF: He hasn't noticed.... Now he has!

TL: How must he feel now knowing that chinese is bad for you

Segment Rating: 81%

---------------

TL: The best show of the year for smackdown

MF: Yeah what a show, only little bit of blood though, see ya next week

TL: Bye bye

Overall show rating - 78%
TV Rating - 6.04
Attendance - 9019 People
Ticket Sales - $360,760

Last edited:
Nice show. I'm not sure if you know this, but the commentators affect the ratings. So, i'm not sure if Theodore Long would be a good commentator. It's up you, though and it was a good show. Keep it up.

Not a bad show, but why is your World Title match in the middle? It should be the main event surely

Well I just thought we are trying to move away from chez and connor's story so i did in this style.

I can read it pretty well though!

I like the presentation. It's original. Not so sure of the ratings, though. Might need to improve on them.

Users who are viewing this thread