Story Yorkshire County Cricket Club: The Road To Glory: Notts 16/6 [C07]

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
ok guys, you have a lot of work to do. first problem is you're playing on 1 star. play on 4 star then it will be realistic, even if you don't win. that doesn't matter.

now for the gaming diary side: one line commentary for each wicket isn't great. you're better of doing this:

have a days summary (a long write up of the day) then have a few pics with captions under them

CricketPlayer55

International Coach
GUYS? First of all, Giggity Giggity does'nt have C07, second of all, I'm nine years old. If I play on four star I would get my butt kicked.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
GUYS? Giggity Giggity does'nt have C07. First of all, I'm nine years old. If I play on four star I would get my butt kicked.

ok so what does gg have to do with this diary

anyway as i said in my above post IT DOESN'T MATTER! it will be more realistic. who cares if you lose, no ones here to judge your ability. they're here to judge your diary

CricketPlayer55

International Coach
It will be very unrealistic if I lose every single match.

GG is helping me with the fixtures.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Sorry Tuaha i've got to agree with Mani. Play on 3 star it'll be realistic then.

Highlander999

ICC President
Stop saying your 9 as if it is the Holy Grail to explaining your story. I don't give a s*** if you are 9 or 49 ;)

Age has nothing to do with how good you are at a game. The fact that you won't listen to anyone is making this a bit of a farce. And you can easily restart the season. You've played one and a half innings :rolleyes:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Stop saying your 9 as if it is the Holy Grail to explaining your story. I don't give a s*** if you are 9 or 49 ;)

Age has nothing to do with how good you are at a game. The fact that you won't listen to anyone is making this a bit of a farce. And you can easily restart the season. You've played one and a half innings :rolleyes:
I agree completely there Tom I am 10 and I have a 100% record as Coventry City manager and I know that's got nothing to do with my age that's just the simulator. I know I will lose a match eventually it's inevitable. Also like Tom said you can always restart the season.

Case closed I hope.

CricketPlayer55

International Coach
All right! GG, I'm starting it all over again...

nottinghamshirelogorx5.gif
V
nssponsoryorkshirenj1.gif

FIRST CLASS MATCH
starym3.jpg
starym3.jpg
starym3.jpg

3 star difficulty
Gary Sobers: Welcome, welcome to the Liverpool County Championship Division 1 Match 1! I, Gary Sobers will be your host today at this splendid domestic match! With me are Ian Botham for the 2nd commentator and for the pitch report commentator will be Graeme Pollock. Ian will be taking commentry now;

Ian Botham: Thank you, Gary. This match will be absoloutly super. I can tell. Nottinghampshire and Yorkshire are some really super county teams. Now I would like to let Pollock to report about the pitch.

Graeme Pollock: Yes, thank you, Ian.
The pitch is a beauty. It will fully support batsman. It's hard, there's not a blade of grass on it, it has a crusty surface. Now look at the sky above you, it's a sunny, blue sky there, not a cloud in sight. Wow. If I was the captain who won the toss, I would bat first.

Gary Sobers: Graeme, that was a really splendid pitch report, thank you. And now there are the captains for the toss!
Toss:

Michael Vaughan and Stephen Fleming walk out from the pavillion along with the umpire.

Fleming chose Tails. The coin fell showing Tails.

Umpire Davis: You have won the toss! What do you elect?

Stephen Fleming: I think we'll bat first, as it's a lovely pitch.

Gary Sobers: And now here we go!
Jason Gilliespie Over:
0,0,1,NB,0,0,0

Gary Sobers: Well, two runs from that over! Nice over.

Last edited:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
much better presentation now! good start cp55. more detail now aswell but i still suggest a report at the end of a session but that's up to you. good start

Users who are viewing this thread