Story Yorkshire County Cricket Club: The Road To Glory: Notts 16/6 [C07]

Just stop now..... This is unrealistic, Test match innings are built up over the course of around 80 overs, not 10...

Just stop now..... This is unrealistic, Test match innings are built up over the course of around 80 overs, not 10...
If you want us to stop this then you stop your Cricket 07 downloads etc. If not shut the hell up and show respect to CricketPlayer55 as this is his 1st proper story and you could be putting him off. He's only nine years old and if you wait i'm sure this will be a great story so just lay off the criticism a bit and try to enjoy this.

Mate, he is only telling the truth. He was polite and was not rude, whicle you were. How many test matches have you seen with such scores off 10 overs? Maybe if he played it a bit more realistically people wouldn't think it was such a joke :)

Mate, he is only telling the truth. He was polite and was not rude, whicle you were. How many test matches have you seen with such scores off 10 overs? Maybe if he played it a bit more realistically people wouldn't think it was such a joke :)
Maybe he saw New Zealand v England 3rd test last month and watched Tim Southee's 50 as that was a quickfire 50

Change of Poll

New Poll:
yorkshirealloutpollba4.jpg

Note:The votes still count. Maximum votes is a 25 vote limit. The poll to reach 25 votes first and if correct prediction, people who chose the poll will win 10,000 Vcash and earn reputation.

HOLDENATOR CHOSE A)
THESWEEPMASTER CHOSE C)
HIGHLANDER999 CHOSE A)
JARL CHOSE C)
VICKYROX CHOSE B)
FREDDIW CHOSE B)

A)2
B)2
C)2

ANNOUNCEMENT:
People who took option number A), CONGRATULATIONS! HIGHLANDER999 and HOLDENATOR, you will earn 10,000 VCash and double reputation! Congratulations!

Tony Greig(laughing): Well, it looks like the Yorkies are all out for 200! Ian, your prediction was quite close!

Ian Healy: Yes, it was a splendid innings today, and both teams played well. We will join you soon for the second innings! Stay with us!

Last edited:
Yes a Yorkshire story! Please continue!

startofday1innings2fj8.jpg

Tony Greig: Welcome back, Ladies and Gentleman! As you know it was a splendid before-innings! I'd like Wasim Akram to say a few words...

Wasim Akram: Thank you, Tony. I've barely said anything since this day started! About the pitch, yes, it has changed quite a lot. You can see dust and cracks and footprints and many more. Now, of course, it will give the advantage to bowlers. It will spin, it will bounce. Michael Vaughan, the Yorkshire captain was smart to choose to bat first.

Tony Greig: Thank you, Wasim! And now I would like Ian to say a few words.

Ian Healy: Yes, the first over will be bowled by Jason Gilliespie of Yorkshire. Let's sit and watch!

Over:

After the over:

Tony Greig: Wow, that was a fantastic over by Jason Gilliespie!

Ian Healy: Agreed.

Scores:
NOTTINGHAMPSHIRE:
1/0
YORKSHIRE:
200/10

Last edited:
hoggardwicketnk5.jpg

Ian Healy: Why, that is the gratest inside-edge-bowled wicket I've ever seen! Brilliant bowling by Matthew Hoggard!

Tony Greig: I know, and what a maiden over!

Over:
W,0,0,0,0,0

FOW:
1/1

Current Score:
1/1

Stephen Fleming next.
J.Cullain gone for 1 run(s).

Last edited:
OH! Sorry.

Sorry, no picture.

Tony Greig(sighing slightly): Well! That was a foolish thing D.Dickhell(forgot his name!(Laughing) Yes! A foolish thing that batsman did! He did'nt defend or play a yorker! Now he's going back to the pavillion for only four runs! Lbw'ed!

FOW:
7/2

Current Score:
7/2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread