Your designs for Cricket 2005 game covers - includes thecricketfan's covers

great work mate will u please make covers including the four captains RICKY PONTING , S.FLEMING ,G.SMITH ,M.VAUGHAN as the game is licensed from the Cricket Australia, ECB, NZ Cricket, the South African Cricket team.

Hi guys check out this cover.

ea1.jpg

Aseem Ralhan said:
Hi guys check out this cover.

to be honest mate, I didn't like the design....I didn't like the 2 pictures of Ghilcrist and Shane Warne, they just don't fit well with the cover design, the 4 symbols are also not going well with the cover....espeically their white background....
I like the Stephen Flemmings pic....probally the best. It would look nicer with only Stephen Flemmings pic......Also u didn't put the game rating: E for everyone, that would look more authentic.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
I really like that cover, Aseem Ralhan. I think that is your best yet. Keep up the good work and keep improving.

Aseem Ralhan is not a professional Graphics Designer, like thecricketfan. He is doing it purely out of interest and wanted to get our views. A few improvements and this would be a great cover.

Great Design Aseem dont listen to others great work keep it up. Your my only hope in taking part no one else has hardly tried. Good Work :happy :happy :happy

Thanks to Skateboarder2 and thecricketfan for backing me.I have fixed some mistakes which were pointed out by sameer0807.

ea11.jpg

thecricketfan said:
Great Design Aseem dont listen to others great work keep it up. Your my only hope in taking part no one else has hardly tried. Good Work :happy :happy :happy
don't get me wrong here, but i was tryin to help Aseem Ralhan to make better designs. I know that he is not a pro at it (like u), but he could sure use some feedback and improve on his designs, then u never know, he might be competing against u.

Aseem Ralhan said:
Thanks to Skateboarder2 and thecricketfan for backing me.I have fixed some mistakes which were pointed out by sameer0807.

ea11.jpg
defiantly better then your first design, try to be more creative. Try making more designs.

Last edited:
I know were your coming from it was just the way you put it across. I fealt sorry For aseem. he has helped me for some time by taking part and I really appreciate his efforts. Thanks for supporting him.

cover2.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my attempt.

Attachments

• cricket 2005.jpg
    cricket 2005.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 137

Users who are viewing this thread