Your designs for Cricket 2005 game covers - includes thecricketfan's covers

jdbais said:
I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce. No need to chuck a tantrum. Geez. Like I said i know what you were trying to do and frankly you failed.

Talking about some people.

****ting crickey what's going on here? I wasn't getting in a mood - merely being light-hearted. You appear to have got the wrong end of the stick, my good fellow.

And what do you mean "frankly you failed"?

You said it looked crappy, and it was supposed to look crappy. I don't quite see how I failed there!

Just in case anyone else here has had a sense of humour bypass I was attempting to show my scepticism about Cricket 2005.

Oh, and I'm still attempting to sound light-hearted. Just so you know (and because you lot seem to love them) I'll whack a few smilies on just so you know I'm joking.

:D :D :D :rolleyes: :p :cool: :rolleyes: ;) :happy :clap :hpraise :) :)

Happy?

(still joking!)

Nice one Lazy_Nut, LOL. :D :D :D

check this out i'm working on my new website for covers, the front page still needs work doing but check it out.

mainjpg.jpg

Last edited:
hehe i just made one, my insipiration was justin langer:D and ponting :D please be honest with your opinons, i will be making other cricketers just give a few ideas for the cover thanks!

langercricket2005.jpg

:D
pontingcricket2005.jpg

good one ,but lang little bit of grfx is needed.too much real stuff there.

grfx sorry?

ah sorry, graphics this one has larger icons...

tell me what u think.
pontingandmartyo2005cover.jpg

it looks nice.but the grfx is the strong point in this ea game.u r not marketing it if u dont include them in covers.simple marketing logic.no offence.

You would usually get the graphics on the back of the cover with screen shots. Front cover always has a real person on most EA titles, like the NBA, NHL, Fifa etc...But I know what you mean, good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread