Your designs for Cricket 2005 game covers - includes thecricketfan's covers

Check out this design of the full cover I've created.

crick2005fullshot0wj.jpg

Thanks Bro, try to knock out a few more letters from swear words... ;) . Check this one out its how this cover will look with DVD cases.

dvdcasetres6gt.jpg

This is how Cricket 2005 will look on the Shelve at a GAME store. I also did one of these for Brian Lara Cricket 2005 in the Brian Lara forum. This one looks awesome. What do you guys think.

shelve0lz.jpg

thecricketfan said:
Thanks Bro, try to knock out a few more letters from swear words... ;) . Check this one out its how this cover will look with DVD cases.

dvdcasetres6gt.jpg

This is how Cricket 2005 will look on the Shelve at a GAME store. I also did one of these for Brian Lara Cricket 2005 in the Brian Lara forum. This one looks awesome. What do you guys think.

shelve0lz.jpg

Great work!Some reps for you.

Ny frist try at this. yes i know it is not that good but it is the best I could do at this momment. :onpc

Attachments

• Untitled-9.jpg
    967.8 KB · Views: 108
Good effort! Which software did you use. Take my advice try using fireworks mx.

Aseem Ralhan said:
Great work!Some reps for you.

Thanks Aseem. Thing is that the England kit looks very nice with the EA sports logo with similar colours, It's very eye catching.

Last edited:
Pak_cricketer said:
thanks, I used Fireworks MX.

You should try and Rub out the edges/background using the eraser tool on the logo's, then try doing the same with the characters and then add a custom background of your choice. Similar to what Brad did or like mine. Keep it up. :happy

duffarama said:
Not sure if an ingame shot would appear on the front of the cover though. :mad:
Yeah, I know, but they're more interesting to work with

I think EA need to change the background on some of the covers they do. All the covers seem to have a white background and lines etc within it. It would be nice if they added grounds/stadiums etc for a background. So certain titles can have a different stadium as a background when released different times.

Users who are viewing this thread