Your Cricket Your fastest delivery

I once bowled a 95mph ball.

Pitching I hit 98 consistently with my change. Fastball was too quick to measure.

Poor.

Consistently swinging it would be <100. When I'm on song and fired up maybe more. I can't really judge, so my ratings could me more or less than reality.

I'm 6'1.

No most 13 year olds should be bowling around 90mph.

Isn't that awesome when you got to play in a small place? i mean a garden (bigger one, not so small).. huh?
Try a random park of your city, people around...

not more than 60mph-but hey,im a 12 year old boy and a leg spinner with just a couple of steps as a run-up:D

To be honest I find it quite hard to believe many of the speeds people say in this thread. Most people will say they bowl faster than they do and may think they bowl faster than they do as its hard to estimate bowling speeds from the naked eye.

I am a slow offspinner so usually never bowl more then 25-35MPH.

120, at a stretch.

I bowl 90-100 usually, but that was me trying as hard as possible with no direction :P

My fastest ball was 102.7 kph. I am 15 and am 6'1, one of the taller ones in my team. This guy from New Zealand, my age and about 5'6, bowled at 119 kph once.:eek:

well i am just a slow left arm spinner, but ones i tryed to ball fast to check my speed and the speed gun showed it at 121kmph ..... buhahaha only 40kmph away from lee :lol

My pace is low 110s, fastest 130km
My spin: 70-80km

My Fastest Bowl on the Speed Gun was 58 Mph. Want to reach 70 Mph some day.

Does anybody know where to get a good quality Cricket Speed Gun?

Right Now I use a Speed Gun which is made for baseball.

Users who are viewing this thread