Your Cricket Your fastest delivery

I'm 17 and 6'2 in my spikes, I've never been clocked but the guys at my club think i'm bowling at around 75mph and hitting 80mph with max effort. I've bowled beside a bowling machine going at 65mph and i was a good bit quicker although this was off 2-3 steps

74 mph, consistently around 68-71 Mph

Left arm, with inswing to the RHB

^^ How do you know that?

On grad night i was throwing some baseball pitches on the speed gun, highest i got was 69. The highest on that night was 73.

In cricket I am spinner..so

We have a speed gun, my speed is measured at the time of release btw. Not sure how you all have calculated your speeds.

hMarka added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

On grad night i was throwing some baseball pitches on the speed gun, highest i got was 69. The highest on that night was 73.

Thats about right then I guess, but in varsity baseball you would get killed. I threw low 80s in highschool and I was murdered in the few games I pitched.

^^ We are talkin miles. So thats 40ish. :laugh

Thats about right then I guess, but in varsity baseball you would get killed. I threw low 80s in highschool and I was murdered in the few games I pitched.

I was not a pitcher at 1st, I randomly became one. I threw high 70's-touch 80's in my Soph and Jr year. But this Sr guy at that time threw around 80s all the time. So I was always overshadowed. I didn't play this year. I went with cricket. And it was weird bowling spin and pitching. I couldnt bowl pace, because I'd chuck it. :facepalm But fielding and fitness wise ... lets not brag.

I once bowled a 95mph ball.

Pitching I hit 98 consistently with my change. Fastball was too quick to measure.

Copied Allan Donald's action and probably got one delivery up to around 110 KPH last week.

Users who are viewing this thread