Your Cricket Your fastest delivery

Well that was at a speed test thing so it was not really a bowl id do in a match.

I have not got very good accuracy thats why i dont bowl like that in a match i bowl around 55-60 in a match.

You sound like shoaib aktar!

lol @ dalek my fastest ball is 60mph leg spin tht was my faster ball/ flipper lol ;) normal speed is hovering around 38 - 45mph

Leg spin, 60Mph! jesus even monty doesnt bowl that fast. if you can bowl 60 like that bowl a slinger

lol @ dalek my fastest ball is 60mph leg spin tht was my faster ball/ flipper lol ;) normal speed is hovering around 38 - 45mph

are you sure didn't just bowl fast and flick your wrists a bit?

are you sure didn't just bowl fast and flick your wrists a bit?

i done my 4 step runup, then just used all the power in my right arm nd got it up to 60mph, i used to be a medium fast bowler but changed to leg spin, i get it around 60 alot for my faster ball, only bowl it sometimes though if i see the batsman coming down the wicket. normal speed is around 35-45 mph tho like i said

I seriously want to bat against you. And in my bowling ive been creating my own deliveries. The Matty Done you over bowl. And the Shane Warne Spinny army matty.

I seriously want to bat against you. And in my bowling ive been creating my own deliveries. The Matty Done you over bowl. And the Shane Warne Spinny army matty.

what do u mean youve been making your own deliveries, doing stuff like holding the ball with different grips and moving your wrist different directions ?

are you a spinner

If i get hit for 4, i bowl an aktahr/Malinga = rapid

my fastest delivery recorded is 73, then i was 11, but now i am 14 and have never beaten it.

whats making you think people are lieing ? its obvious that a few people are, but not everyone ;)

It's basically physically impossible to bowl 71 mph at 11.
I can assure you that an 11 will not have the physical capacity to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread