Your Cricket Your fastest delivery

i'm 13, clocked 122kmph, (around 72mph i think) I think its pretty fast.
I'm 5'5 btw :( I can bowl everything except the bouncer and a slower delivery I"m not tall enough for a bouncer and when I try a slower delivery it just sprays for 4 wides :p-Maybe i'm doing it wrong?

stop lying.

Lying on the internet isn't going to get you anywhere.

right i have changed my mind, i no longer bowl at 65mph max, i worked out today that i bowl at 761mph (the speed of sound) the ball swings both ways at least 2 ft in the same delivery, before tunnelling under the batsman and the stumps, surfacing then reversing into the stumps to bowl the batsman.

if you think this is ridiculous, it is not, i am telling the same amount of truth as 14year olds who can bowl at 160kmph

1 mile= 1.609344 km

im 14 and bowl at 160km is that fast?

aye right lads pull the other one it has bells on.

right i have changed my mind, i no longer bowl at 65mph max, i worked out today that i bowl at 761mph (the speed of sound) the ball swings both ways at least 2 ft in the same delivery, before tunnelling under the batsman and the stumps, surfacing then reversing into the stumps to bowl the batsman.

if you think this is ridiculous, it is not, i am telling the same amount of truth as 14year olds who can bowl at 160kmph

1 mile= 1.609344 km

Have you had trials with any counties?

1 mile= 1.609344 km

Ok That Must Be True I guess..:rolleyes:

Did you get that from the Fast Bowlers Bible?

It was from a training course I was on a few weeks ago but I think it may well be quoted in the Fast bowlers bible (I do own it but have been concentrating on the bio mechanics section as I'm trying to sort out my action to save from re-trapping a nerve in my back).

It's not far off the mark as a few friends have been measuring guys who play in the Welsh premier for a few weeks and apart from the odd one above 80mph its not far off the mark (most teams seem to have one person who can touch the mid 80's).

It's that extra 7-10mph that'll generally get you a county trial.

Ok That Must Be True I guess..:rolleyes:

why do you use this :rolleyes: in all of your posts? are all of them sarcastic?

I'm not really fast as such since i'm a leg spinner but i can drift the ball 2 metres in to the right hander and then spin it 4 metres the other way while drifting it back into the batsman's off-stump :cool:

aye, all of them, unfortunately i have an unorthodox action (i put the ball in my mouth and spit it at them) so all 18 counties weren't too interested, called me a chucker

lol. they called me a chucker too. i wasn't past the 60 degree angle though so they don't really have a case against me.

Last edited:
83 mph although that was flat out and was a bit of a mental one went at beamer height and was about 6 feet wide of leg stump.

Im 13 and about 5'11.

I generally bowl around 70 Mph in matches.

Ive had a quality start to the season in 3 matches 8 Overs bowled 4 runs given away and 6 Wickets.

Batting has been alright too 2 Innings one 19 Not out and the over 7 not out.

83 mph although that was flat out and was a bit of a mental one went at beamer height and was about 6 feet wide of leg stump.

Im 13 and about 5'11.

I generally bowl around 70 Mph in matches.

Ive had a quality start to the season in 3 matches 8 Overs bowled 4 runs given away and 6 Wickets.

Batting has been alright too 2 Innings one 19 Not out and the over 7 not out.

Are you a mini-superman? Didn't think so. There is no way you can bowl at 83 mph.

Are you a mini-superman? Didn't think so. There is no way you can bowl at 83 mph.
Well that was at a speed test thing so it was not really a bowl id do in a match.

I have not got very good accuracy thats why i dont bowl like that in a match i bowl around 55-60 in a match.

Well that was at a speed test thing so it was not really a bowl id do in a match.

I have not got very good accuracy thats why i dont bowl like that in a match i bowl around 55-60 in a match.

how comes you said that you bowl at 70mph in matches earlier?

have you been telling porkie pies?

If you bowl at 83 mph at 13, you will probably get to 110mph when you're fully grown so make sure to work on that :rolleyes:

yeh look out shaun tait 110mph... whats wrong with u

Users who are viewing this thread