Your Player Cards

Hmmm just when I think I am immune to anything you might post....

Never think that...

Hello,
Was trying Misbah but in ends it seems to be like Dhoni lol. Misbah too tricky for me :(. its not even optimize for Dhoni, its just what the end result i got from misbah.
as-26034507.jpg

asd-31810495.jpg

Here's a tool some of the guys here have used to help make their own likenesses:

Digital Artist Guild -- FREE GIFT

Allows for transparent photos to be laid on top of the DBCA.

Not much of a help Ross since the model keeps on moving while you edit the features :(

It would be great if the model remains still/static while the feature are being edited.

Not much of a help Ross since the model keeps on moving while you edit the features :(

It would be great if the model remains still/static while the feature are being edited.

Yes, we have noted that and changed the animation.

There will be an update that rolls in 0.99a into the setup/update files - we will likely go to 0.99b at that point.

Hi guys. Where is the free agent tab in CA. When i save a player it says added to Free agen, how can i access them?

Alright....now to all the bangladeshis here or people who follow the team....

Here is the 15 man squad for BD that is currently playing a test against NZ.

I would like to know which of these players are relatively new and which ones has been relatively permanent. The ones in bold and mashrafee and shahriar nafees have already been created.

Bangladesh squad
Mushfiqur Rahim*?
Abdur Razzak
Al-Amin Hossain
Anamul Haque
Mahmudullah
Marshall Ayub
Mominul Haque
Naeem Islam
Nasir Hossain
Robiul Islam
Rubel Hossain
Shakib Al Hasan
Sohag Gazi
Tamim Iqbal
all of them are relatively permanent except Al-Amin Hossain and Marshall Ayub... And these players are also fairly regular,so don't forget to create them : Shahadat Hossian,Shafiul Islam,Junaed Siddique,Ziaur Rahman,Jahurul Islam,Enamul Haque jnr,Sajedul Islam,Shamsur Rahman,Elias Sunny

Last edited:
Mohammad Rizwan
Umer Amin
Yasir Shah
Shan Masood
Usman Qadir
Khurram Manzoor
Faisal Iqbal
Sohaib Maqsood
Zulfiqar Babar
Raza Hasan

ALL MUST BE MADE FOR PAKISTAN!!!!!

all of them are relatively permanent except Al-Amin Hossain and Marshall Ayub... And these players are also fairly regular,so don't forget to create them : Shahadat Hossian,Shafiul Islam,Junaed Siddique,Ziaur Rahman,Jahurul Islam,Enamul Haque jnr,Sajedul Islam,Shamsur Rahman,Elias Sunny

Thanks bro. That makes it 25 in total.

So in response to this impressive effort by the BigAnt Forum Team (and a challenge from Matt on twitter) Here's our PlanetCricket squad banner...

attachment.php

You have four wallpaper-size versions to select from attached below (that's just a sample image up there, the thing is massive). Pretty sure I caught everyone that's in the uploaded online team...

Enjoy!

Attachments

• PlanetCricket-Team[Mini].png
    PlanetCricket-Team[Mini].png
    89.3 KB · Views: 340
  • PlanetCricket-Team[v1].png
    PlanetCricket-Team[v1].png
    247.2 KB · Views: 91
  • PlanetCricket-Team[v2].png
    PlanetCricket-Team[v2].png
    230.2 KB · Views: 30
  • PlanetCricket-Team[v3].png