Your Questions For Codemasters....

Skateboarder2 said:
Yeah, over the course of a tour or competition, the players stats should be recorded. e.g:

BRIAN LARA (WI)
MATCHES RUNS ETC...
4 267

but not just over a tour or a competition ... I want to see the feature as in BLC 96 whereby it tracks the records of the players over all games which you play ... hence career stats of a player, not just in a series!

I like the fact that I can look at all the England players, the team which I play as, and see how many games I've played a player and how many runs they've scored, their top score, their average etc etc etc ... same with bowling.

At the end of the day, cricket is all about stats and if a game doesn't have any feature which stores this for recall then it's a pointless game in my view!

I mean ... you wouldn't want a shoot-em-up game if it didn't have a high score table!!!

Big_Pete said:
but not just over a tour or a competition ... I want to see the feature as in BLC 96 whereby it tracks the records of the players over all games which you play ... hence career stats of a player, not just in a series!

I like the fact that I can look at all the England players, the team which I play as, and see how many games I've played a player and how many runs they've scored, their top score, their average etc etc etc ... same with bowling.

At the end of the day, cricket is all about stats and if a game doesn't have any feature which stores this for recall then it's a pointless game in my view!

I mean ... you wouldn't want a shoot-em-up game if it didn't have a high score table!!!
Like in the International Cricket Captain series, it automatically changed each players career average after each innings, still a great game :)

how are the files gonna be ?
like are they the .tim type or like in cric 04 packed in one gob.
i know its too early to ask such a question.,but it would give us an idea of how big the game is and whether or not it is easily editable.

hi, my name is tariq
my question are
1)will the bowling action be the same for every fast bowler or spinners

:boxing hi, my name is tariq
my question are
1)will the bowling action be the same for every fast bowler or spinners

i dont no if its been asked yet but will BLIC have more shot variety than in cricket 2004 bcoz u couldnt even playe a pullshot

Press Release Nearing

Today is Saturday, January 29, 2005. The Official Brian Lara International Cricket Press Release from Codemasters is on Thursday, February 4, 2005. I am sincerely looking forward to seeing Screenshots and Details about the Video Game. Although, many members of the Public are complaining because the release date is not sooner than Summer 2005.
As long as Brian Lara International Cricket is a Classic Video Game, I wish for Codemasters and Swordfish Studios to take as much time as needed.

where are the screen shots man?
we were told to expect some till the press release.
they have only managed the renders so far.

Skateboarder2 said:
Today is Saturday, January 29, 2005. The Official Brian Lara International Cricket Press Release from Codemasters is on Thursday, February 4, 2005. I am sincerely looking forward to seeing Screenshots and Details about the Video Game. Although, many members of the Public are complaining because the release date is not sooner than Summer 2005.
As long as Brian Lara International Cricket is a Classic Video Game, I wish for Codemasters and Swordfish Studios to take as much time as needed.

You know bold is the same as the "'s lol

Now, I used bold to highlight important parts of my post

HI,
Will there be single Player mode in BLC-2005,that is i am playing as Irfanpathan getting a chance to bowl 10 overs and bat when my turn comes.rest of the players being controlled by CPU.

Pls Answer.

Dinesh....

uh uh uh...........this is one of the duncest doubts i have ever come across.forgive me if i am sounding a bit too polite!!!!!!!!!

din_esh23 said:
HI,
Will there be single Player mode in BLC-2005,that is i am playing as Irfanpathan getting a chance to bowl 10 overs and bat when my turn comes.rest of the players being controlled by CPU.

Pls Answer.

Dinesh....

There is no mode where you can play with one player in the game.

sarwan said:
uh uh uh...........this is one of the duncest doubts i have ever come across.forgive me if i am sounding a bit too polite!!!!!!!!!

Sarwan, there was just no need for that, I suggest you act in a friendlier manner if you want to get on with people on this board.

ok sorrry bosssss,single person thing means its a virtual cpu vs cpu ..ok which moron will pay to seee two cpu's(logical) play????

Users who are viewing this thread