Your Questions For Codemasters....

I would like to be an Umpire in career mode, y'know, after u retire.......or maybe o commentator..........

'Brian Lara International Cricket'

'Brian Lara International Cricket' would be even more respectable with the addition of a 'Career Mode', where, in an ideal sense, you could create yourself in the game using a 'Creation Centre', and then join your Country's 'Academy' team, play on to impress and finally become your Country's greatest player. You could then retire and become an Umpire or Commentator. I think that is a very good suggestion, 'ZoraxDoom'.

FOr me .. i would really like to see duckworth lewis system... rain in ODI... that makes something interesting and obviously stumping...

ZoraxDoom said:
I would like to be an Umpire in career mode, y'know, after u retire.......or maybe o commentator..........

check
www.cricketgames.com
for the umpire thing.There's an upcoming game like that. ;)

iaq said:
FOr me .. i would really like to see duckworth lewis system... rain in ODI... that makes something interesting and obviously stumping...

Well iaq,in the last blc game we did have rain in odi's.that was only if you changed the weather though.
and i think we also have stumpings in the last two ea cricket games as well. :D

dear waugh!!!!
well stumping in blc should be interesting... as there graphics are awesome.... well i said duckworth lewis system should be in the game... thats my point budddyy...
regards

Pepi said:
'Brian Lara International Cricket' would be even more respectable with the addition of a 'Career Mode', where, in an ideal sense, you could create yourself in the game using a 'Creation Centre', and then join your Country's 'Academy' team, play on to impress and finally become your Country's greatest player. You could then retire and become an Umpire or Commentator. I think that is a very good suggestion, 'ZoraxDoom'.

mate seriously lay back on the ''s lol

i think the game should have Continuous seasons in wich it generates young talents and retires old players

if it rains in an ODI it should also have you chase a smaller target if the rain stops

and if it where to have continuous seasons it should have the world ranking systems for teams and playes

no_remorse28 said:
i think the game should have Continuous seasons in wich it generates young talents and retires old players

Like on NBA Live Dynasty/Franchise mode, it makes random rookie players that you can draft. But unfortunately it wouldn't work for BLIC because it has no domestic comps

will BLIC have career stats?

hi ... sorry if this has been asked before but I want to know if this new version of Brian Lara will have the same (if not better) career stats for the players!

I really like this feature in BLC 96 ... it could be improved by knowing how many centuries / 50s a player has and all the other stats which see in real life, but just getting career stats would be an improvement of Cricket 2002 / 2004 !!!

Cheers

Yeah, over the course of a tour or competition, the players stats should be recorded. e.g:

BRIAN LARA (WI)
MATCHES RUNS ETC...
4 267

Users who are viewing this thread