Your Questions For Codemasters....

I dont know about anyone else but personally I really dont care too much about making the commentary better... for me, if they can improve the gameplay, graphics and add some of the other things, I really dont mind if the commentary stays the same. Of course it is annoying and ridiculous when they keep repeating the same things etc, but I am just saying that if you have twenty different commentators who increase the realism of the commentary, I dont know if that would really improve the game overall. They will have to pay those people money to do that, and I think they can spend it better by improving the other aspects of the game.

My Question For Codemasters :

Dear Codemasters,

Are you going to Cheat with us just like EA did?

Yours Faithfully
-Tutsi

Ya man Codemasters please do not cheat with jus like EA Sports for you kind of Information So we don't waste our money we already got fool by ea sports and waste our money.

dear codemaster's are you going to make our moddrater's work hard' by releasing a game' that we have to make patche's for

i would like to know if in this game there will be more pitch types.
For example if you start a test match with a green pitch, but instead of it cutting and seaming everywhere for 5 days straight it should start to deteriate, and it would be more spinner friendly towards the end of the test.

yep, there is going to be seam and swing depending on pitch conditions and further deterioration and footholes as the match goes on.

vibs89 said:
But the most important think i don't want is bugs man especially the byes i'm sick of byes bugs in cricket 2004
Also whers rubbergenius i dodn't seem him anywhere posting i think he is busy with working with codemaster

I'm back - sorry about the long delay. Busy busy with Club Football and LMA Manager.

From December/January onwards I should be committed to BLIC full time though.

tutsipoppy2 said:
My Question For Codemasters :

Dear Codemasters,

Are you going to Cheat with us just like EA did?

Yours Faithfully
-Tutsi

To answer this question - we hope not. But what a question to answer.

How can I answer it properly? :)

sachinisgod said:
its good that you remembered the purpose of this thread in time. the most important question i will like to askt the codemasters is - whether the wicketkeepers in BLIC will be a useful entity or will they be there for the sole purpose of letting byes go by.

They will be important - knocking off the bales for example. More on this point as the game develops though.

jdbais said:
there should be also a 'wait' option when running between the wickets so you can check whether the ball has beaten the fielder. :cool:

Yep - this should be in. You as batsman decide when to run and when not to.

J.Coney said:
hi all,

My questions is will individual players class, ability, strenghts etc be a factor.

what i mean is i think a confidence meter should not just climb as such as a batsmen progess, but move up and down according to situation. ie a batsmen maybe comfortable against spin but not pace. and even the bowler should have a confidence bar also and that moves up and down and when it is low ie up against the top order it seems more difficult to bowl a yorker than it does to a tail ender. these confidence meter should adjust to a fall of a wicket, a fielding teams risers everyones a lot more sharper in the field, this should occur for a batsmen that get run out his partner's confidence drops. i'm sure there are many other factors we could include so that human element is part of the game.

another thing a top order batsmen could identify what ball is bowled like a quick message that flashers up like if it's slow ball, or a flipper. but the lower and middle order batsmen don't get those messages. thus a tail ender scoring big is rare which would replicate the real world well.

thats what i mean by individaul factor, the problem with all pervious cricket games is it was based around a numbers system, not current and individual situation.

We're certainly looking into this and seeing if it can be implemented - so confidence plays a part. Not really based on what ball is being bowled, though - more towards to the bowler. Can't say too much more at the moment about it though.

press release has been put off till dec 2nd :crying

lol I have never seen a more obvious answer and such an unecessary post :rtfl:

Users who are viewing this thread