Your Questions For Codemasters....

yeah vibs that will be really really realistic if they have the bowlers having there own style. all i can see in cricket 2004 the same action by every bowler they should have different bowling style.

kmk this is not too much. we just want the basic stuff in the game..... batting action and bowling action should be different let say shoiab has a different action zaher khan has a different action you need to add this basic stuff in the game.. that's what makes a cricket game realistic........ we are just asking no begging if they cant then just let it go maybe in the nect centurie they can add these stuff.

ya ur right espnstar now we want the game to be releastic we want evry bowler to have is own style and batting

and i more thing there should a run chassing lik suppose i bat first and i make 226 the opposite should chase the score i hope they add this feature in the game. then this game would rock.

With cut scenes and stuff- make it in real-time, in other words when a player sets off for the winning run, it zooms in and shows him raising his arms as he completes it.

But the most important thing is gameplay, and the graphics from these screenshots looks very good.

And an in-game editor.

Just look at the older FIFA ones, and you will be good.

but why so much expectations from codemasters ,just that they made blc 5 years ago that they will make a better smarter game this time around ,what u ppl are forgetting is that this game is handled by a totally new developers and they r to be honestly unheard of

Game started on a high, played on a high, ended on a low. When cricket 2004 gets to the end and last run is scored, commentator says "216 for 6".....Everything goes quiet and popup appears, India won, how boring!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with having a cheers from crowd and batsmen celebrating.

a new idea when a batsment hit a six or four he should shake his partners hand like thy have it in real life

and one more thing.... when a batsment reaches his is fifty then reply the shots he played in order to reach his fifty

the developers has a funny name swordfish hehehehhe lol sword fish hehehhehehehe
we may find a fish playing instead of the players in the game

Admin Edit: There were no need to post the above as 3 separate posts in the space of 3 minutes. Please refrain from doing this in future

the developers has a funny name swordfish hehehehhe lol sword fish hehehhehehehe
we may find a fish playing instead of the players in the game
Wtf have u been smoking?

Anyway, extra cut scenes after the match has actually finished doesn't make the game any better. I'd rather the developers concentrate on a better batting and bowling system and included features to improve gameplay such as manual LBW, on field injuries. etc. I would also like to see differnet bowlers having different balls. e.g. Not all Leg spinners can bowl googlys, some bowl off breaks instead. While not all fast bowlers have the same top speed.

Once the framework of a solid Ai and good gameplay are put into place, only then can the developers work on extra flourishes.

After all, sh*t dressed up as anything else is still sh*t.

what bull **** are you talking about dude slade......... this is the basic stuff that should be added in the game and dont give a **** what you want in the game.......i am just expressing my opinion and if you dont like it then it is bull**** ........ ****

Users who are viewing this thread