Your Questions For Codemasters....

Durrani's view

:drinks My view is that there should be a little file in the game which will be upgraded online includes player stats,new ammendments in game,etc.Will there be any swing in the air for fast bowlers according to the climate condition.Bowlers should have their own bowling style or and batsman will have their own stance.They should follow cricket 97 ashes tour addition.

Last edited:
that was the clearest chuck i have ever seen.whom r u trying to fool?the same"bowlerrr!!!!!!"(chucker) said he is the best batsman on this planet.brian was his idol.he also took his autograph.anyway ,wait my friend,lara meets ur eyecandychucker in the caribbean this summer(indian).lets wait and look at the fun.he will be decimated.the worlds best bowler (chucker) murali regards he is the best batsman.murali admits he is the batsman who has played (flayed) with immaculate class.ask ur tennis master to face the music at the third test.

Sarwan, I for one could not make head nor tail of that post. Although you are free to post your opinion, please try to do that in an intelligible fashion, so that others can understand what you are trying to say. So, please refrain from posting similar stuff in the future.

Happy surfing.

To Sarwan:
What he was trying to say.That windies are supperior team.Hah, I think lara is a good player but not against pakistan.BLC try to make swing in the air for fast bowlers and make field adjustment Similar to c97 ashes tour edition.

sarwan said:
that was the clearest chuck i have ever seen.whom r u trying to fool?the same"bowlerrr!!!!!!"(chucker) said he is the best batsman on this planet.brian was his idol.he also took his autograph.anyway ,wait my friend,lara meets ur eyecandychucker in the caribbean this summer(indian).lets wait and look at the fun.he will be decimated.the worlds best bowler (chucker) murali regards he is the best batsman.murali admits he is the batsman who has played (flayed) with immaculate class.ask ur tennis master to face the music at the third test.
c'mon dude agreed that Lara's the best - and of course the most altruistic of all - otherwise how can the best player on the planet allow his team to suffer 7 huge defeats to a team of English blokes. Awful munificence. getting all out for 54 or was it 45???Eight wickets to a dude called Harmison??? Even the docile kiwis can beat the Bangla tigers inside 4 days but Lara was generous enuf to allow them to draw the first test match. All this time poor India just won against Pakistan in Pakistan and drew against the Aussies. Ridiculous team the Team India. Its Lara's generosity that allowed a smallish Indian to notch up 70 international centuries and another Indian from Bangalore to be given the best cricketer award. You believe in quotes and hence I think Warne must be way wrong in saying -" the best batsman in the world is Sachin then there is daylight and then there's Lara". Your favorite Murali saying on TV that no one reads his "dusra"(chuck) better than that poor fellow called Sachin. Of course Lara was so frightfully lying when he said -"I am a mere mortal, Sachin's a genius." Its either his philanthropy or its a huge mountain of coincidence.

Just remembered here we are talking abt the forthcoming game and not players - I will love to have tournament editor and a full fledged season mode and yes if they keep everything simple instead of gobbing and pakking them up it will be better and I agree with someone above that it will be better for the game as its shelf life will increase.

sachinisgod said:
c'mon dude agreed that Lara's the best - and of course the most altruistic of all - otherwise how can the best player on the planet allow his team to suffer 7 huge defeats to a team of English blokes. Awful munificence. getting all out for 54 or was it 45???Eight wickets to a dude called Harmison??? Even the docile kiwis can beat the Bangla tigers inside 4 days but Lara was generous enuf to allow them to draw the first test match. All this time poor India just won against Pakistan in Pakistan and drew against the Aussies. Ridiculous team the Team India. Its Lara's generosity that allowed a smallish Indian to notch up 70 international centuries and another Indian from Bangalore to be given the best cricketer award. You believe in quotes and hence I think Warne must be way wrong in saying -" the best batsman in the world is Sachin then there is daylight and then there's Lara". Your favorite Murali saying on TV that no one reads his "dusra"(chuck) better than that poor fellow called Sachin. Of course Lara was so frightfully lying when he said -"I am a mere mortal, Sachin's a genius." Its either his philanthropy or its a huge mountain of coincidence.

Just remembered here we are talking abt the forthcoming game and not players - I will love to have tournament editor and a full fledged season mode and yes if they keep everything simple instead of gobbing and pakking them up it will be better and I agree with someone above that it will be better for the game as its shelf life will increase.

To Sachin:
Well talk about sachin (He is a class act), but sorry he is not a match winner for india. At one stage his centuries were against zimbabwe,kenya etc.He rarely won a match single handedly for india. Even WC match against pak was won by Dravid, Kaif and Yuvraj. Sachin (is) and S.Gavasker(was) both not the match winner. Look at India's record from 1987 2003.

duranni i reiterate myself - do not spoil this thread by carrying fwd this discussion here. if you are so bent on discussing the usefulness of a player whose credentials are beyond the cognizance of us mere mortals then pls pm me and i will let u know what is the difference between class acts and mercurial flashes in the pan. otherwise please carry forward the discussion abt the questions regarding BLIC.

durrani1 said:
To Sachin:
Well talk about sachin (He is a class act), but sorry he is not a match winner for india. At one stage his centuries were against zimbabwe,kenya etc.He rarely won a match single handedly for india. Even WC match against pak was won by Dravid, Kaif and Yuvraj. Sachin (is) and S.Gavasker(was) both not the match winner. Look at India's record from 1987 2003.

Please don,t blame poor sachin for india not winning enough matches because we didnot have a potent bowling attack and good openers and middle order batsman.donot forget india went to final of 2003 world cup because of his brillance and even in the adelaide test with the bowl he got 2 most crucial wickets of steve waughand martyn.so how dare you say he is not a match winner?he is a genuine match winner so beware of posting such a ridicolous topics in a forum ment for other use.so think twice before posting

Sorry mates but u got to believe this. Well the whole Pak thinks wat I think.Talking about BLIC I must say there should be swing for the fast bowlers in the air on any pitch depend on climate.Bowlers should have thier own style, players should have their own faces so no need to alter them.Good AI or good tournament selection.

its good that you remembered the purpose of this thread in time. the most important question i will like to askt the codemasters is - whether the wicketkeepers in BLIC will be a useful entity or will they be there for the sole purpose of letting byes go by.

My suggestion is try to make keeper manual or field manual so that u control the fielders as you would like to.If u play c97 ashes tour edition from ea sports u will notice how they handled Wk.

in my opinion i can tell that Sachin is greatest player in the history of cricket in test and odi cricket. lara is a good player, but not up to Sachin and don't tell he is not a match winner. if you take average in their batting statistics you can see that Sachin is having more average than Lara in both test and odi cricket and in bowling also.

Last edited:
lots of people r requesting about manual appealing
i also think manual stumping optiion shud be implemented in the game :cheer

Users who are viewing this thread