Your Questions For Codemasters....

Hello everyone here.
I also think that there should be more than 2 commentators in the game and also the bowlers bowling actions should match them(if not all bowlers then only a few big bowlers) and the batsmen should also have their stances.
Rubbergenius also remarked that he thinks that there is gonna be a PC version ..I wanna ask wat does that mean? I mean there MUST be a PC version of the game..or did he say a PC version for North America etc.?
Anyways I'm sure its gonna be a great game.

espnstar said:
what bull **** are you talking about dude slade......... this is the basic stuff that should be added in the game and dont give a **** what you want in the game.......i am just expressing my opinion and if you dont like it then it is bull**** ........ ****

How many times do you have to be told. You need to go and cool off for a bit. :noway

Just the one thing really (other than realistic, enjoyable, bug-free gameplay of course); bring back Aggers & Boycs in the commentary box ! Their banter, particularly before the start of play, was the best commentary I've heard in any sports game ! Just add Blowers (Henry Blofeld), and you'll have the perfect commentary...

I think that a much smarter CPU AI is probably the most important thing. Especially when it chases a target. Losing all it's wickets for 90 runs, all out from slogs and rash shots, is no fun. I guess it comes down to better CPU pacing, whether it is setting a target or chasing one.

If a few batsmen get out in quick succession, the CPU should try to preserve wickets and play more carefully!

I thought this was a questions thread ? Seems to have turned more into a wishlist.

My questions for codemasters are as follows:
1. Will there be a season mode in the game, like there was in BLC 99 ?
2. If yes, will both One-dayers and tests be part of a season ?
3. Will domestic teams & leagues be part of the game ? If yes, which ones ?
4. Will Internet/Modem/Cable play be supported ?
5. What sort of editors would be part of the game ? Will there be player,team and tournament editors ?
6. Will classic matches be part of the game ? Can the users create their own classic match situtations ?
7. How many stadia would be there in the game, will there be a stadium/ground editor included ?

I think very importantly as far as I'm concerned. Will the game be properly editable and updatable or will we have to spend hours figuring out how to do it?
An updatable game has a much longer shelf-life especially for sports games. One of the best thing about Cricket2002 was how easy it was to make new kits/faces/roster etc
Hence we were able to produce patches like the County Patch which ultimately benefit the producer by encouraging people to buy the game because of the new features on offer.

If they have online then they shuld have ranking lik in ps2 they have in nba game ranking in online mode

i hopee they have it :) :) :) :) :laugh

one important thing please have different faces for diff players.cr 2002 was better than the crap called 2004

das ,what the hell do u mean by windies team?lara is the best and wi will best(atleast second best next year) wait and watch.please not like 7-8 ranked indian team.

**** westindies cricket

How dare you compare the worst ever windies team to india have you gone mad or what .the fact of the matter is windies won the champions trophy purely by luck .the windies team struggles against bangladesh and gets drubbed by england and are you talking about ratings ?the icc ratings are as foollish as you :D :boxing .Remember statistics never show the real thing and codemasters got lara to sponser them as they did have the money to get adam gilchrist,hayden,tendulkar,dravid as sponsers as they know this is not going to sell world wide but in a few places :boxing

ya throw the ladder after climbing.u ppl didnt have a problem with with the rankings when ind trashed pak(i liked it).india has not won a test series outside the subcontinent (including zimbabwe).what abt the overhyped series draw with aussies.1-1.aussies were without mcgrath and warne.unfit gillespie.brett lee coming off injury.
Remember statistics never show the real thing and codemasters got lara to sponser them as they did have the money to get adam gilchrist,hayden,tendulkar,dravid as sponsers as they know this is not going to sell world wide but in a few
do u have any idea abt the thing u wrote.please explain it cleanly to me.i am not an english prof.but this thing which u have typed has no meaning.bloody learn to ferame a statement first,LARA SPONSORED CODEMASTERS.what the @#$% u speaking there??????

Users who are viewing this thread