Your streaks in the nets

Dat sound Of ball hitting that bat :3.Extremely fluid batting system with nice shot animations,Well done Big ant! Also got to 20 in 2nd try :P

try changing graphic options lowering resolution if it lags

Awesome graphics this game has and the camera angles for batting are superb....After considerable amount of practice in Legend mode, I have learnt at least to defend the ball without getting an edge whatsoever..... :cheers

Keep piling up the numbers ...... all these records will be broken by midnight today....

Yes but how many of the shots that you played would've resulted in being caught in an actual match situation? You may have connected with the ball 50 times in a row but that doesn't necessarily mean they all went to safe areas.
And all the hud options were probably on unlike what would happen on the full game. They make a significant difference.

My streak is 13, but I am able to get most of the balls on the bat - except for those slow yellow balls. How the hack do you play them?

As far as batting game play is concerned it certainly is unique, new, & fresh. More challenging then any of the previous cricket games (well may be not as challenging as Ashes'13 :P).

Streak - 25
Difficulty - Legend
Pitch Marker - No
Bowl Type - Fast In Swing.

Use Pro Cam during spin and see how the advanced shot works like a charm.

It's a phenomenal job. Not a single day is boring and always different.

My job is to test the game every day, day in, day out. Find anything wrong, something that doesn't feel or look right and report it to the coders/animators/artists to fix it up. Again, play is work and work is play.

seems like my dream job. only if i was educated with video game development (software). i would love my job.

Steve Jobs explains the rules for success - YouTube :yes

Anybody else while clicking on graphics setting exits the game back to desktop and closes the Cricket Academy.
Not that i need to change them coz they at highest anyway but just seems weird it would do that.

Doesn't happen to me.

Gave it a crack for half an hour. Best streak is 25 with legend bowling and poorest batsman with all huds turned off.

Impressive, Right? Problem is half of them were looped up for fielders nearby to catch. :p

I honestly thought with no markers on pitch it would be really hard to hit ball but it isnt even on hardest setting.
Hopefully with fielders and playing against other people it wont be as easy as it seems.

Anybody else while clicking on graphics setting exits the game back to desktop and closes the Cricket Academy.
Not that i need to change them coz they at highest anyway but just seems weird it would do that.

Couple of people in the problems thread.

Seems to happen to a few people, we'll look into all of the issues post Monday.

----------

No one's posted a Century yet? I am surprised.

Got the controller working and managed to get 58 in a prolonged spell of leg spin. I would say 40 of those were defensive shots :D

It just feels "right" when you wait, the AI over pitches and you drive it away.

@Ross challenge accepted.

and failed :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread