Your streaks in the nets

When I middle the ball well I feel a strong vibration. and on a few faint edges a slight vibration is also felt.

I realise that leaving the ball ends your streak, which sucks, but also makes sense since every ball is playable...I wonder if leaving the ball would have its disadvantages in the game aswell like decrease in batsmans confidence or something...

if it does that it would be terrible. leaving is good for a batsman, they're getting their eye in and adjusted to the light, pace etc. without having to risk anything.

the batsman leaving should affect the bowler's confidence, if anything, since he isn't bowling accurately enough to make the batsman play.

if it does that it would be terrible. leaving is good for a batsman, they're getting their eye in and adjusted to the light, pace etc. without having to risk anything.

the batsman leaving should affect the bowler's confidence, if anything, since he isn't bowling accurately enough to make the batsman play.

Exactly thats where i went...but u can also look at it from another angle, leaving is purely a survival technique, and the only sure and guaranteed way of getting confidence is getting runs...so if u leave a ball, no runs and decrease in confidence...I sure hope thats not how it is

Will test it out tomorrow again to see when exactly the controller vibrates

I've never had it vibrate once... maybe something to do with the wireless receiver I'm using?

the controller is a standard xbox360 wireless controller

Ross, if edging the ball would set the controller into vibration then does that mean every mishit causes the controller to vibrate? That would be cool. Instead of a timing meter we could judge the timing with the level of vibration.
I also wish bottom edges could cause vibration.
Don't think you'll find they have levels of vibration. They vibrate or they don't. I turn my vibrate function off at the settings menu on the dashboard so I'm not an expert. But im sure you couldn't have 3 or 4 different levels of vibration.

Guess what. They made it into the game. Attention to detail :D

I thought that Ross was a full-on psychopath who wouldn't listen to anyone's advice or criticism on his path towards money and glory?

I thought that Ross was a full-on psychopath who wouldn't listen to anyone's advice or criticism on his path towards money and glory?
If he listened to advice I'd be playing Sachin Tendulkar Cricket 15 with my keyboard right now!

Managed to get 46 on the default settings, with my laptop lagging a lot (had to make my shots early as otherwise the ball would be appearing behind me). Have since fiddled with the resolution to solve that problem.

Users who are viewing this thread