Yuvraj Singh Best ODI Batsmen at present?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going through a dream patch, before this he was quite unreliable... the New Zealand series will be a good test for him

lol he started this thread just so he can argue with King Pietersen about Yuvraj vs KP.

Yuvi has been awesome for last 4 years. Easily Indias best ODI batsman even ahead of MSD.

Hey coming to point yuvi is one of the world's finest player.A good batsman,An excellent fielder and valuable part time bowler.He has won many matches for India.He is a greatest match winner of our nation.Pls dont compare him with anyone.

Look at his 2007 record and come back to me.

Yuvraj=overrated. Take him out of the subcontinent, to South Africa lets say, and we'll talk.

Yuvraj is not the best as far as the current Indian batsmen go. Gambhir is the best on a long run of form since last year. Yuvraj is not No.1 yet.

Probably is. On current form at least. In today's match the way he tonked Mendis to the long off boundary in his very first over was quite amazing. He looks a lot more confident now.

Look at his 2007 record and come back to me.

Yuvraj=overrated. Take him out of the subcontinent, to South Africa lets say, and we'll talk.

Agreed, he has been playing on batsmen friendly pitches for quite a few months now. If he can go to somewhere like England and keep on getting quick-fire centuries, then I'll happily say he is the best ODI batsman in the world.

Anti-Yuvraj people and Yuvraj fanatics- Let's just wait.

:)

World's No 1 batsman right now is Gautam Gambhir. I mean, just look at this guy, he has scored a fifty in almost all the matches he has played over the past six months. Can you name me another player who is as consistent as Gauti right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread