Arteta!
Davies
Torres
Carew

Pretty balenced team.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've seen a lot of Artetas in people's teams this year. He was below par last season so I expect to him to have a belter this season with his sexy new number 10 shirt.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
What's Fergie playing at, calling Chelski too old? I don't see how that can help us, surely all it will achieve is to annoy their players?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
What's Fergie playing at, calling Chelski too old? I don't see how that can help us, surely all it will achieve is to annoy their players?
Help The Aged has hit out at Sir Alex Ferguson for branding Chelsea a bunch of old-timers. The charity's spokesperson Kate Joplin said: "In 2008, age is no longer an acceptable yardstick to measure a person's worth or potential. There's a lot to be said for experience." (The Sun)
I love reading the gossip pages, always a laugh, good old Help the Aged.

PhilD123

International Coach
I've seen a lot of Artetas in people's teams this year. He was below par last season so I expect to him to have a belter this season with his sexy new number 10 shirt.
Nearly picked him in mine too, as well as Cahill, but then went with cheaper alternatives as I was a few million over.

The press has twisted this comment so much. All he said was that they won't improve as footballers when they reach 30, which is true, pace is key to most players. However, the press come out and twist it, here is the initial article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1037335/We-good-I-concerned-Chelsea--Ferguson.html

Ferie knows what he's doing.

On another topic, Possebon and two others have linked up with the pre-season tour. Reason I mention this is, look out for Possebon in the future, in the mould of Keane but with more skill and vision, very promising. YHIHF.;)

Users who are viewing this thread